**Sporting Odds Dollar Up MTT Leg 8** Wednesday 25th January 9pm

Sharpe1ne

Re: **Sporting Odds Dollar Up MTT Leg 8** Wednesday 25th January 9pm

Is it worth joining in now? or waitin til feb? and how long do the games last? as you all seen, i need my beauty sleep lol
You might as well get used to the competition and players and with it only being a dollar its fun as well.Points are from a minimum of 3 games.So have a practice and then explode onto the scene in Feb. Games start at 9.00pm on Sportin Odds and if your down to the final table its usually around midnight when you finish.

Re: **Sporting Odds Dollar Up MTT Leg 8** Wednesday 25th January 9pm Nice one Morl :ok Is worth playing, just for being a value tourney (150 odd entrants paying $1 each, then SO adding $500 to the pool). So far as the table is concenred - you may join any time - it's just for fun (er... no it isn't - it's for PL bragging rights - how HUGE is that?) - with a virtual trophey as your Avatar for the month for the winner (currently demonstrated by The Quiet Man) or a Wooden Spoon Avatar for last (currently demonstrated by Boof Bonk Boosh). Your score only qualifies for the Wooden Spoon if you play at least 3 games. SO Dollar Up has become the home for this - purely because of the immense value - however, this tournament will not necessarily always be there (or twice a week as it is at the moment) Good to have you on board :ok (remind me if I forget to add you to the table on monday!!)