** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Possible Place Bet. A Pedigree To Die For

This horse has a pedigree to die for, family include Slip Anchor and Sadlers Wells. He has not won a race since 28th Dec 2002 over todays distance of just over 3 mile on gdst ground, the race in question was only a novice race but won well, on this particular day he had a rating of 119, ran on 29th Nov of a mark of 120 against the likes of Baracouda fair enough he was 100/1 and deserved to be he didn't stand a chance. Today he has a OR of 95 his lowest mark ever and the opposition is nothing to write home about. In his previous runs he has been simply out classed, 12th Jan 2006 class 3.. 0-120.........2nd Dec class 3.. 0-120.........6th nov class 3.. 0-130..........31st Dec 2003 class b..0-145 this goes on and on. Today down to class 4 ..0-100 now this is more like it. SEA DRIFTING 2.50 Leicester is now 9 yrs old so i am taking a chance that he still retains some ability that it must have shown at home when with Ferdy Murphy, they must have had a lot of respect for him for them to put him against Barracuda has i have already said, also, Irish Hussar, One Knight, La Landiere, Latimers Place, Keen Leader and The Bajan Bandit. Like i say its a gamble but i feel a decent gamble e/w, hes got the going the distance and the opposition has come down to a very good level.:ok