**Sporting Odds Dollar Up MTT Leg 7** Monday 23rd January 9pm

^Newbie^

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: **Sporting Odds Dollar Up MTT Leg 7** Monday 23rd January 9pm *************************** EDIT: - 1st attempt at the Dollar up or 1st attempt at a MTT/Poker?? if 1st attempt at poker I would save your Dollar and get some experience first before spending your money. Try some freerolls and play money tables, then play the low buy in cash tables. My apologies for misreading your email and potentially giving you bad advice. ************************** easy answer - YES complicated answer: Its your choice! :D :D Do you like playing MTT's? can you afford the entry fee? and are you going to let me beat you when we get heads up on the final table? :tongue2 cheers Damo :cheers

is it worth playin if its my first attempt

Re: **Sporting Odds Dollar Up MTT Leg 7** Monday 23rd January 9pm

is it worth playin if its my first attempt
First attempt at poker? No, afraid not - would be a waste of a dollar!! Check out the threads highlighted here for the best approach - Valiants thread (How to start out in poker without risking your own cash) is an especially good read :ok

Re: **Sporting Odds Dollar Up MTT Leg 7** Monday 23rd January 9pm im playing but my mind must be going as im falling for the "its all fixed" line ...some of the hands im hitting on that site and getting outdrawn or running into better is unreal... the other night 6 handed j/j vs k/k vs a/a flop j/a/a so all premiums hit 3 out of 6 players and the flop hits everyone ...lol what a joke. thats 3 massive pairs all hitting in 12 cards and the flop hits us all all so in 15 cards we have 4 aces 3 jacks and 2 kings all hitting 3 players ...just a bit far fetched to me .... as i type heres a typical stt on sp odds. ok i cant past here ..next post feel like a moan

Re: **Sporting Odds Dollar Up MTT Leg 7** Monday 23rd January 9pm cant figure out how to paste .. ill type grrrr cant find hand history... just forget it ... sp odds have deleted my hand hsitories as they know it would be way too obvious written down...lol:) im getting the same crazy cards in the dollar up

Re: **Sporting Odds Dollar Up MTT Leg 7** Monday 23rd January 9pm I dunno - some peeps are ever happy..... :tongue2 :eek :lol N 1 Matey Damo

cant figure out how to paste .. ill type grrrr cant find hand history... just forget it ... sp odds have deleted my hand hsitories as they know it would be way too obvious written down...lol:) im getting the same crazy cards in the dollar up

Re: **Sporting Odds Dollar Up MTT Leg 7** Monday 23rd January 9pm dont want to sound like im moaning ...it does happen both ways but some of the card pre flop and more importantly on the flop are weird ...its like every player who has a hand pre flop will catch a part of the flop... just something ive noticed .... maybe nothing in it ...just a weird run of cards

Re: **Sporting Odds Dollar Up MTT Leg 7** Monday 23rd January 9pm its something to do with variance and probability dunno WHAT exactly LOL Damo

dont want to sound like im moaning ...it does happen both ways but some of the card pre flop and more importantly on the flop are weird ...its like every player who has a hand pre flop will catch a part of the flop... just something ive noticed .... maybe nothing in it ...just a weird run of cards