Fleet's UK Footie Trebles

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Football: Fleet's Trebles I worked on the theory that 20+ should take priority for the 7-fold. Then I filled the remaining slots - Crawley and Oldham were quite clearly better value than Lincoln and Peterborough. The 5-fold perm can be anything due the gut instinct factor & the fact we need selections around evens to get our return doubled for 4 out of 5.

Re: Football: Fleet's Trebles

Interesting bets there fleet. I watch with interest. :ok
You mean you only just found this thread? :loon I'll be watching with interest too. :hope There's a couple in there I suspect wouldn't be most other times, but football has a funny way of throwing up the odd unexpected result. Don't we know that, eh Stockport? :spank

Re: Football: Fleet's Trebles This weeks treble is fraught with danger, as all 3 selections are playing teams that have won their last 2 games.even though you had to search for selections with decent odds FF,the bookies are a bit miserly this week IMO. But i'm still playing the game by staking half my winnings from last week(when we got good value odds):hope

Re: Football: Fleet's Trebles Good Luck ,with these again fleet:hope going to carry on and follow you again:D you have some good price's in there again for the 7 fold:loon It was good week last week lets hope it keeps going:ok

I worked on the theory that 20+ should take priority for the 7-fold. Then I filled the remaining slots - Crawley and Oldham were quite clearly better value than Lincoln and Peterborough. The 5-fold perm can be anything due the gut instinct factor & the fact we need selections around evens to get our return doubled for 4 out of 5.
cheers mate, that makes sense. going to shop around to increase the odds a bit if i can. betandwin has the best 3 fold price. bet365 has the best 5 fold price. bet365 has the best 7 fold price. :)

Did anyone try this system in other leagues? I think i'm gonna try testing some european league, starting today.
I suggest that (if Ok with Fleet) we could "share the work" when testing other European leagues on this. For instance I could compute the ratings for the French League Un. Let me revert asap with what I find. Any other volunteers? Fred

Re: Football: Fleet's Trebles OK Here's what we have for the next set of fixture in French Leagues One and Two: LIGUE UN: Marseille 18 Lille 16 Le Mans 12 Toulouse 9 Troyes 6 Paris SG 4 Sochaux -1 Nantes -4 Nice -5 St Etienne -9 LIGUE DEUX: Sedan 36 Lorient 34 Caen 30 Grenoble 14 Guingamp 13 Dijon 10 Istres 6 Clermont Foot -12 Gueugnon -12 Sete -33 :rollin So while there isnt much interesting in Ligue Un the 2d league games prove much more interesting. Caen and Sedan play today (Friday) but Lorient's game is on Monday according to Soccerway.com I guess Fleet's not going to be interested at this stage in including "foreign" games in his system but still it might be worth a look. Bet 365's odds for these games are as follow: Sedan 1.50 (1.55 Nordic) Lorient 1.57 (1.6 BetSense) Caen 1.91 (2.00 Nordic) Anyone else willing to bring us ratings from other Euro leagues? Fred

OK Here's what we have for the next set of fixture in French Leagues One and Two: LIGUE UN: Marseille 18 Lille 16 Le Mans 12 Toulouse 9 Troyes 6 Paris SG 4 Sochaux -1 Nantes -4 Nice -5 St Etienne -9 LIGUE DEUX: Sedan 36 Lorient 34 Caen 30 Grenoble 14 Guingamp 13 Dijon 10 Istres 6 Clermont Foot -12 Gueugnon -12 Sete -33 :rollin So while there isnt much interesting in Ligue Un the 2d league games prove much more interesting. Caen and Sedan play today (Friday) but Lorient's game is on Monday according to Soccerway.com I guess Fleet's not going to be interested at this stage in including "foreign" games in his system but still it might be worth a look. Bet 365's odds for these games are as follow: Sedan 1.50 (1.55 Nordic) Lorient 1.57 (1.6 BetSense) Caen 1.91 (2.00 Nordic) Anyone else willing to bring us ratings from other Euro leagues? Fred
I did paper trial it for a few weeks in jan and feb for the top divisions only in Spain, Italy, Germany and France. It never seemed to work as well as in England. Maybe I was just unlucky. Though 1.50 is too short! :spank I'll watch with interest.....

halifax and southend are playing friday night (tonight) and of course manyoo if you've used them. :eek :eek :eek :eek
And if either fook up, Peterboro and Lincoln are waiting in the wings to keep us in play on Saturday with an additional bet. :dude

Re: Football: Fleet's Trebles Done the Eredivisie in Holland - Hope it's correct! Feyenoord 38 Utrecht 31 Roda JC 27 Den Haag 15 Vitesse 12 Twente 9 Heerenveen -10 RKC -23 NAC -29 Treble would be Feyenoord, Utrecht & Roda. Would substitute Feyenoord for Den Haag as they're around 1/8!S So its going to be Utrecht(1.33), Roda(1.44) & Den Haag(1.91). 3.68 with bluesquare

Guys - the treble is supposed to be 3 teams rating 30+ and odds no less than 8/15. Maybe grabbing the best of all the euro leagues may work better?
Would totally agree with that. Picking a treble out of one league is too risky IMO. Sorry bout my boys this arvo FF. Still, they've been good in recent weeks.