Boxing 14/1

M. Kessler(DEN) - E. Lucas(CAN) Today, 20:00 Boxing - WBA M. Kessler(DEN) - E. Lucas(CAN) Pick: Kessler by decision Stake: 5/10 Odd: 2.50 Bookmaker: Bet365 This is fight for the title in WBA super-middleweight. Kessler is the reigning champion. The game is in Copenhagen and is organized by Team Palle, which are managers of Kessler. So it is kind of home game for him and serious advantage. Kessler (36 wins, 27 with knockout) is 26-years old and one of the most serious boxers in this category in the world. He is very well prepared both phisically and tactically and this is why I choose him to win by decision. He finished 8 of his last 10 matches with knockouts, but none of the opponents were the same class as the Canadian. Lucas is a very serious boxer and Kessler will play carefully and from distance. Lucas (38 wins, 14 knockouts, 6 losses, 3 draws) is 34-years old veteran and former world champion. He is not very powerfull, but flexible and with good movements. He will not risk with close fight and many exchanges either. I believe it will be tactical game that the more prospective boxer will finally win, but I think there are very good chances that it will be win by decision. Fingers crossed! ub1.gif

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.