BH's RPost System

A while ago when Paul ran the 'Sports Bar' i ran a system which did fairly well and has done so since. Ive decided to try it out in public once again with one or two tweaks here and there. The basis of the system is very simple, i just wanted a system that took only minutes to find the qualifiers. As i was working in the Industry at the time and always had the RPost at hand it made sense to use that as a starting point. Its based on the F/C betting in certain types of races. Didnt used to include A/W racing but will do from now on. Anyway the format is always the same, 2 races, 2 horses from each race in E/W Doubles. 8pts staked each day until if by some miracle it reaches a certain point then they will increase slightly. Lets try to get there first!! Bet 1 205 Sth. Mister Completely , Orpen Quest 300 New. Escompteur, Rubberdubber 4x 1pt E/W Doubles BH

Re: BH's RPost System I like this idea billy. as i used to do alot of f/c doubles but mostly over 4 to 8 races a bit more of a layout but if lucky you could hit some big returns... Then i was told something like your doing less layout and alot bigger return just for the 2 races.. will follow this with intrest and also every now and again have a little flutter on them good luck with it billy:ok :ok kev

Re: BH's RPost System

The basis of the system is very simple, i just wanted a system that took only minutes to find the qualifiers. As i was working in the Industry at the time and always had the RPost at hand it made sense to use that as a starting point. Its based on the F/C betting in certain types of races. 205 Sth. Mister Completely , Orpen Quest 300 New. Escompteur, Rubberdubber 4x 1pt E/W Doubles BH
Now i should read a bit more carefully ,, I thought you meant F/cast doubles.. I see what you really mean now thought.. but i still might try it just for luck more than anything now ... but good luck with it any how billy..:hope :ok

Re: BH's RPost System Thanks guys, Kev, i used to do this system without the E/W part, but you can get long losing sequences that way but when they do come up its usually worth waiting for. Decided on E/W this time as to get more frequent returns fingers crossed. Anyway see how we go, it is fluid. Not a great fan of F/casts but some of the dividends are good especially the exacta's compared with CSF's. I like to have bankers when doing f/casts and choose 2/3 horses to finish second. BH

Re: BH's RPost System Well a winner and a place to kick off with, both shorter than i thought so a loss of 4.70 on the day. Will only do AW if less than two Jump meetings like today, ive never liked them and find them unreliable on the whole with lots of moderate horses taking each other on every other day. Will post later on tomorrows selections. BH

Re: BH's RPost System Hi BH good luck with the system hope it goes into profit :hope I like simple systems they allow u to have a small bet each day to keep up the interest while your waiting for the bets you put your big money on. The fav one Im running is in the red @ the moment but 2yrs backtesting has shown 72% & 76% sr and 28pt & 31pts profit so Ill keep plodding on to see if the tide turns .

Re: BH's RPost System Cheers Kev, glad your making a profit! Another winner at 9/2 and a second at 9/4 which returned 3.08 making a loss of 4.92 on the day. Bank now a poor (17.84) Dissappointing start to the system which is throwing up shorter priced selections than usual, still i'll plod on in the hope the tide turns. BH