2.50 Southwell Tues

One i really fancy in this race is WHINHILL HOUSE. trainer David Barker proved he is the sprint king with some great performances last season. I notice when the horse is in form, it invariably runs up to a fair mark. This selection hasnt ran for 137 days after a long season in 2005. This time last season the horse ran up a sequence of 3 wins from 4 through Dec - feb. It ran 6 times in those 3 months finishing 3-1-1-1-9-1 showing a consistent level of form. 2 of those wins were at Southwell & tomorrows draw is favourable in stall 3 shouldnt be a problem as the horse needs a early lead (as most of Barker's sprinter's do). This is a drop in class to where the horse finished last term & I dont see many dangers in this field if Barker has the horse fit. I said i would follow Barker's sprinters this year & this is my 1st one. Around 13.0 on Betfair tonight. Hopefully around 12/1 in the early prices tomorrow.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.