** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Wanted! Moderators!

Guest Ollie

Guest Ollie

Now that the Lounge has grown to such epic proportions (well, 250 members), and I am having less time to devote to it due to work commitments, it is time to ask for some moderators. At the moment, the following are moderators in the Lounge: Backhander BetHelp BettingAdvice Laith These have mod status due to their being co-owners of the board. However, like me, they don't have as much time to devote to the Lounge as some of the other keener members. If you would like to nominate someone (including yourself) for mod status, either for the entire board, or for particular forums, then please drop me a line at [email protected]. I can't, however, promise to reply immediately, although I will try to eventually. As for the qualities required to be a moderator, if you have to ask...

Guest PhilD

volunteers I'll volunteer Pootz, unless he's been on the beer, then he needs moderating !!! oh and seahorse during the day as hes always about

Guest Pootertoonz

Re: volunteers He he... is is THAT obvious when I've been out on the beer? :lol You're the second person to mention it... :)

• 1 year later...