Slapdash systems 2006

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Slapdash systems 2006 Just noticed that Sean Graham have 50/1 for Lottie in the 5.40 Redcar. This is huge (Betfair win price is 35/1, and Betfair place price is 4.40 to lay, compared to the 11.00 we get at this price!) Unfortunately, Sean Graham have tiny limits, even for new accounts, as far as I can tell, so I won't count it here. They allowed me £3.60 each-way, but maybe others will be luckier.

Re: Slapdash systems 2006

Just noticed that Sean Graham have 50/1 for Lottie in the 5.40 Redcar. This is huge (Betfair win price is 35/1, and Betfair place price is 4.40 to lay, compared to the 11.00 we get at this price!) Unfortunately, Sean Graham have tiny limits, even for new accounts, as far as I can tell, so I won't count it here. They allowed me £3.60 each-way, but maybe others will be luckier.
20-1 now on sean graham:sad 34-1 on William hill though

Re: Slapdash systems 2006 2.10 Sandown Shantina's Dream (SP) 10 points EW. Each way system. We'd get 2.20 for the place at the best generally available early price of 6/1 (actually, Sean Graham have 7/1, which is worth taking, but have very low limits), compared to a lay price of 1.62 on Betfair. The Betfair win price is a bit higher at 8.20, but the difference in place odds is big enough to compensate.