Slapdash systems 2006

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Slapdash systems 2006 Well, that was a waste of time! Woodcote Place won. Other three lost. Broke even. Starting Bank: 1000 Current Bank: 3501.93 Total Staked: 7360 W/P/L: 52/120/196 Profit/Loss: +2501.93 (Win +802.66, Place +1699.27) Yield: +33.99%

Re: Slapdash systems 2006 I can't believe there have been 71 pages and i have only just come across this thread :lol I'm blind! Reminds me of a woman who comes in the bookies (where i work) who bets on decent outside shots - a 40/1 win and 66/1 place the other day! Anyway...Excellent work here slapdash, i wish you continued good luck! :ok

Re: Slapdash systems 2006

Well, that was a good day! Four losers, 80 points lost. Starting Bank: 1000 Current Bank: 3421.93 Total Staked: 7440 W/P/L: 52/120/200 Profit/Loss: +2421.93 (Win +762.66, Place +1659.27) Yield: +32.55%
Unlucky buddy, i went along with 3 of them, smaller stakes than yourself, bounce back tomorrow! Last day of night racing tomorrow :nana :nana I am happy as i work at WillHills and hate having to work til 9.30 :lol ...6.30 finish from now on!

Re: Slapdash systems 2006

How about Russian Rosie(4-20 Salisbury)??? 6/1 with a few bookies (2.20 the place). There's been quite a bit matched at odds on in the Betfair place market although the win price is a bit higher on Betfair - 7.6 to back' date=' 7.8 to lay.[/quote'] I didn't actually look at that race (not sure why). It's a bit too marginal for me. The Betfair lay price for the place is 1.94, which is fine, but not outstanding enough to make up for the 7.6 to win on Betfair compared to 7.0 for the early prices. Of course, now I've said that, it's bound to win!