Slapdash systems 2006

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Slapdash systems 2006 Well, they do have a reference to Rule 4 on their web site, but it refers to the rules in their racebook, and I can't even find the racebook, let alone the rules! But if they've paid out on your single on Medicine Path at 51, it may be prudent to let it go and not get them to look too closely at the prices they were offering!

Re: Slapdash systems 2006 Well, missed the 50/1, but Medicine Path won. That's two days in a row I've been on a 7/1 winner backed down to 7/2. 84 points profit. Starting Bank: 1000 Current Bank: 3173.62 Total Staked: 5840 W/P/L: 38/99/155 Profit/Loss: +2173.62 (Win +705.33, Place +1468.29) Yield: +37.22%

Re: Slapdash systems 2006 Can u promise you will continue to post your selections? If betting with real money would u recommend grandually increasing stakes to the proportion of money you have in your bankroll. ie say you recommend 5 points on an EW when im starting with a 50 'point' account. If my account goes up to 100, would u recommend increasing stakes to 10 on a similar EW bet? p.s U R UTTER GENIUS SLAPDASH!:gimme

Re: Slapdash systems 2006

Can u promise you will continue to post your selections?
No promises, but I have no plans to stop posting them.
If betting with real money would u recommend grandually increasing stakes to the proportion of money you have in your bankroll. ie say you recommend 5 points on an EW when im starting with a 50 'point' account. If my account goes up to 100, would u recommend increasing stakes to 10 on a similar EW bet?
I do use a similar approach to staking myself, actually, but I think staking 10% of your bankroll on each bet is too much. I use a total of about 2% (i.e., if my bank was 1000 points, then I'd stake 20 points ... 10 points each-way). This is probably quite conservative, but if you use too high a percentage, then you can lose money in the long run even if the bets are showing a profit at level stakes. I wouldn't recommend more than 5%.

Re: Slapdash systems 2006 I read an article once that you should start a staking plan with approximately 80 times your unit stake (1.25%) if this helps you richards. Having said that i have just doubled my unit stake for this system. Probably down to just pure greed. Great thread slapdash. Keep up the great work!!!!

Performance Graph Ok well il heid your advice. I wont hesitate to start putting higher proportions of my stakes down soon, your system has been running for about half a year right? and the consistency of the performance graph on sports-punter.com is so impressive, a very strong positive correlation. Maybe one day you will suddendly leave your system when a bookie pays you for not putting up your selections hahahaha.

Re: Slapdash systems 2006 I don't expect this price will last long. Bet365 have 3/1, which I'd also take. 2.10 Perth Ballyhurry (7/2 Sporting Odds) 10 points EW. Each way system. There's an odds on favourite, and we're getting 1.70 for the place, compared to a lay price of 1.39 on Betfair, and the Betfair win price is also lower, at 3/1.

That's it for today. All three of those prices have been cut now: to 5/2, 4/1 and 10/1 respectively.
What about Jim The Gent @5.5 (Sportingbet) in Perth 5.20? I go for this one too.

What about Jim The Gent @5.5 (Sportingbet) in Perth 5.20? I go for this one too.
Probably not only me. The price was cut to 4/1... I wonder if SG accepts more bets on Hullyburry since I missed 4.5 and SG was my only posibility.

Re: Slapdash systems 2006 Ballyhurry won, and the other two lost, for a 2 point win. Well done to SLH, though, for spotting Jim the Gent, who won. Starting Bank: 1000 Current Bank: 3175.62 Total Staked: 5900 W/P/L: 39/99/157 Profit/Loss: +2175.62 (Win +720.33, Place +1455.29) Yield: +36.87%

Hi slapdash, i want to ask two questions Your bets at this adress appears after or before the run of horses ?
Before! I usually post here around 11.30-12.00 in the morning, a few hours before the races.
And my finally question is : When im registered at this bookies i dont see the odds of horses ah this run, why ?
I'm not sure. If you mean the odds are different, then the bookies will sometimes change the odds if they have a lot of money bet on a horse: what I post here are the odds at the time I post. If you mean that you don't see any odds at all, when are you looking? Most bookies put up their early prices around 10.00-11.00 in the morning and take them down up to half an hour before the race.

Nothing today. The closest is Noble Nova in the 4.40 Ayr, available at 11/4, with the lay price for the place on Betfair at 1.38, but the win price is a bit high for me at 3.95. Might be worth keeping an eye on the Betfair prices to see if they drop.
Slapdash, as I undarstand your system: Killarney 18.30 have some horses Am I right or not?

Most bookies put up their early prices around 10.00-11.00 in the morning and take them down up to half an hour before the race.
Ok because im looking the odds one day ago , im bad .... And you bet only on the winner's horses ? or placed ? If not none bets on horse today ? :p Thanks