Slapdash systems 2006

Re: Slapdash systems 2006 Blazing Bailey (11/4), Weet for Ever (5/1) and Stagecoach Emerald were placed, and the other two lost. 3.13 points lost in total. Starting Bank: 1000 Current Bank: 3647.97 Total Staked: 10740 W/P/L: 68/178/291 Profit/Loss: +2647.97 (Win +448.49, Place +2199.48) Yield: +24.66%

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Slapdash systems 2006 dont mean to go off on a tangent but i couldnt get a bet on with vc or bet fred they only wanted to give win only on this meeting. Did you actually get your bet on and what stakes? By the way i tried to place this bet an hour before you posted it ,so it wasnt a case of them being swamped with calls. Do you have experience of this?

Re: Slapdash systems 2006

dont mean to go off on a tangent but i couldnt get a bet on with vc or bet fred they only wanted to give win only on this meeting. Did you actually get your bet on and what stakes? By the way i tried to place this bet an hour before you posted it ' date='so it wasnt a case of them being swamped with calls. Do you have experience of this?[/quote'] Sorry about that, and thanks for bringing it up. Actually, I don't personally have a VC account. I bet on Lenny at the same price with Ladbrokes. The only reason I put VCBet was that I happened to have their site open because of the other horse, so I could easily check that they were still offering 10/1. Has anybody else had problems placing each way bets with VCBet? If they do that regularly, I ought to stop quoting their prices, as I don't think I have any easy way to check if they'll take each way bets on a particular horse. Since both horses lost, I feel a bit less guilty about it.

Re: Slapdash systems 2006 Thanks for your reply. You dont have to stop quoting vc prices i just wondered if anyone else has the same problems because i think we should 'out' these so called bookies. Highlander yes i was winning so as of today i have closed down accounts with bet uk, vc and worst of all bet fred. All these bookies have put me on win only bets ! Thank god for 365 , lads and hills !! Nice result today , keep up the good work.

Re: Slapdash systems 2006

Another good selction Slapdash. Well done. Any chance you can post your selections out before noon tomorrow as i have my office xmas party at 12.30. Cheers.
No promises. I normally do them around 11am, but I do have a day job and can't really help it if I'm busy then, like today. Enjoy the party, anyway.

Re: Slapdash systems 2006 Has anyone checked to see if this would/how much this would be in profit if you only used Betfair/Betdaq (e/w, win, or place?) I can't watch this site for when Slapdash posts and it seems most of his tips are "corrected" by the relevant bookie quite quickly after he posts so the "edge" is gone when I get online.

Re: Slapdash systems 2006 Rafa - this has been asked a few times on this thread for similar reasons, also because people have not wanted to open accounts with various bookies and have their money spread around. Have a look back on this thread as I think somebody did all the calcs and showed a profit could still be made. Slapdash is showing a +25% yield and is looking for e/w prices with a 20% advantage from the bookies over betfair - If betdaq are offering better prices than betfair - then it's still possible to gain an edge albeit reduced.

Re: Slapdash systems 2006 1.50 Uttoxeter Sunley Shines (22/1 Blue Square) 10 points EW. Each way system. There's an odds on favourite. We're getting 5.4 for the place, compared to a lay price of 3.2 on Betfair. The Betfair win price is higher at 25/1, but the difference in place prices is enough to compensate. In fact, I'd take this at 20/1.