Slapdash systems 2006

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Slapdash systems 2006 Hey slapdash, i'm pretty new to the betting scene, but i've been watching your predictions and they are very impressive. However I have a question; just what is meant by 'large handicap system', cheers for your time.

Re: Slapdash systems 2006

Hey slapdash' date=' i'm pretty new to the betting scene, but i've been watching your predictions and they are very impressive. However I have a question; just what is meant by 'large handicap system', cheers for your time.[/quote'] If you look at the very first post in this thread, I explain how my systems work. But here "large handicap" just means a handicap race with at least 16 runners.

Its due to the rules on Sports Punter REMIXXX, The bigger the price, the less number of points you are allowed to place on the selction. It makes things more competitive. Hope that helps :ok
OK, for example:

5.05 Warwick

10 points EW. - it means to bet 10 points??? At Spotspunter: 2 of 10 points??? A need to bet 10 or 2 pts for this bet?

Re: Slapdash systems 2006 Remixxx it's really entirely up to you. If you want to replicate the results on this thread then stick with the 10 points. If you want to replicate the results on Sports Punter then follow that. As long as you only bet what you can afford to lose and stick to sensible money management you'll be going along the right lines. Always remember that past results are no guarantee of future profits. Good Luck !

Remixxx it's really entirely up to you. If you want to replicate the results on this thread then stick with the 10 points. If you want to replicate the results on Sports Punter then follow that. As long as you only bet what you can afford to lose and stick to sensible money management you'll be going along the right lines. Always remember that past results are no guarantee of future profits. Good Luck !
Thanks a lot!!! I understand :c)

Re: Slapdash systems 2006 Yes, on Sports Punter I just stake the maximum allowed by the rules, and here I just use level stakes of 10 points EW. There's absolutely nothing to be read into the stakes. By the way, I'm off for a few days holiday, and won't be posting here again until next Saturday at the earliest.

Re: Slapdash systems 2006 It seems Slapdash is still having a rest which he really deserves... I've found this today: Sandown 4.20 - Expensive @13 (Sportingbet). We get 3.4 for the place while BF is 2.7. The win price on BF is the same.

Re: Slapdash systems 2006 Thanks, Darth. 4.20 Sandown Expensive (12/1 Sporting Odds) 10 points EW. Each way system. There's an odds on favourite, and we're getting 3.40 for the place, compared to a lay price of 2.94 on Betfair. The Betfair win price is also lower, at 11/1. Sporting Odds is the only bookie offering more than 10/1, and I wouldn't be surprised if the price disappeared quite quickly.

It seems Slapdash is still having a rest which he really deserves... I've found this today: Sandown 4.20 - Expensive @13 (Sportingbet). We get 3.4 for the place while BF is 2.7. The win price on BF is the same.
OK, you win this time. :ok As predicted, the price didn't last long.

Good to see you back slapdash. Tried afew selections while you were away but didn't get the results. It seemed most picks were at long odds . How do you select which of the long odds are worth a pop ?
With the long odds one, they're obviously gong to lose more often, so maybe you were just a little unlucky. I looked at all my results from last year, and noticed that I made a loss on the horses that were more than 20/1 (although I still made a profit on the place part, but didn't get enough winners for the place profit to pay for the loss on the win bets). So recently, I've been sticking to the ones at 20/1 or less, unless the early price seems WAY out of line with the Betfair prices.

Re: Slapdash systems 2006 Find 6 myself this week when off wotk or during evening included these. Tudor Prince 2nd 11/2 (btn Sh hd):wall Sonoma 2nd 5/1 Valley of the Moon won 9/2:lol Eterna Won 14/1 (2.5 for place !!! againt 1/3):nana

I am just booking my holiday slapdash.......now if you can just tell me where you went?......was it france or italy?
Italy, actually (Venice). :lol ... but that's not meant to be a tip! It seemed to be incredibly difficult to find somewhere to watch the Italy/Germany semi-final. Eventually watched it in a bar with about 20 disappointingly well-behaved Italians and a 24" television. Though when Italy scored the first goal, a table collapsed ... it was the bar owner who did it, though, so he couldn't really complain.

Re: Slapdash systems 2006 Star Cluster won at 5/1, and Expensive was placed, making a profit of 74 points. Also, I haven't updated for 2 July, when I had 5 losers and one (Meelup) placed, for a loss of 60 points. Starting Bank: 1000 Current Bank: 3055.62 Total Staked: 5520 W/P/L: 35/95/146 Profit/Loss: +2055.62 (Win +625.33, Place +1430.29) Yield: +37.24%

Re: Slapdash systems 2006 4.05 Market Rasen Leopold (20/1 Bet365) 10 points EW. Each way system. There's an odds on favourite. We're getting 5.00 for the place, compared to a lay price of 3.95 on Betfair. The Betfair win price is slightly longer, at 23.00, but the difference in place odds is enough to compensate.