Mr I's Tennis Record

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Mr I's Tennis Record OK, I give in. Too long has passed to do a full update. However, it is all documented and updated in the weekly threads in Other Sports. I will try from now on to update daily. Here are the weekly summaries for the year: Jan 02-08 Adelaide/Doha/Chennai/Hopman Cup: Staked 125pts, Profit -3.988pts, Yield -3.19% Jan 09-14 Auckland/Sydney: Staked 84pts, Profit -27.964pts, Yield -33.29% Jan 16-29 Australian Open: Staked 196pts, Profit -5.22pts, Yield -2.66% Jan 30th-Feb 5th Zagreb/Delray Beach/Vina del Mar/Toyko: Staked 53pts, Profit -12.11pts, Yield -22.85% Feb 10-12 Davis Cup 1st round: Staked 36pts, Profit 11.868pts, Yield 32.97% Overall record: W/L = 65/65 Staked = 494pts Profit = -37.414pts Yield = -7.57% Shit, thought it was a little better than that:sad That's up to the start of this week:ok

Re: Mr I's Tennis Record Good luck Mr I :) Is Pinnacle one of the best books for tennis? It seems to often have the best odds, but then I've only got into tennis recently. Might start an account with them.... Hope you don't mind me using some of your tips? I thought I'd scout round some tennis/betting forums and find a few matches about which tipsters agree and see where it goes.

Re: Mr I's Tennis Record

Is Pinnacle one of the best books for tennis? It seems to often have the best odds, but then I've only got into tennis recently. Might start an account with them.... Hope you don't mind me using some of your tips? I thought I'd scout round some tennis/betting forums and find a few matches about which tipsters agree and see where it goes.
Go for it mate:ok. Yeah Pinnacle usually have the best prices around.