** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Stan James Freeroll Grand Prix

GB80

I've been meaning to mention this for a while, but kept forgetting! Every Thursday at 8pm Stan James had a freeroll for anyone who's played 10 or more raked hands in the previous week. It normally gets about 300 in it, with quite a few sit outs. The prize for the winner varies, and is usually worth a bit. Last time I entered it was ringside tickets to a world title fight in Las Vegas. Details are here http://www.stanjames.com/poker/promotion_freerollGP.asp Looks like some decent prizes in the past. Tonight the top 2 get places in the final satellite into both the EPT and WPT tournaments they are running. Worth a shot, so i'm getting my raked hands in quick!

Re: Stan James Freeroll Grand Prix Here's the full list of prizes.....and just 177 in tonight ¤ 7 day cruise along the French & Italian Riviera ¤ 2 return flights to Australia ¤ VIP day trip to the King George Boxing Day race meeting ¤ Round of golf for 2 at Valderrama ¤ Shopping weekend for 2 in New York ¤ Romantic weekend for 2 in The Ritz Hotel, Paris ¤ 2 tickets to the World Darts ¤ 2 tickets to the Spanish Formula 1 Grand Prix ¤ 2 tickets to the World Snooker Championship ¤ Dinner for 2 at The Ivy, London ¤ A weekend for 2 in Dublin ¤ 2 tickets to a football match of your choice in Europe ¤ 2 tickets to a concert of your choice ¤ Ski weekend for 2 with personal instructor ¤ F1 driving experience ¤ Helicopter flying experience ¤ Rally car driving experience ¤ Motorcycle track day at the Jerez Grand Prix circuit ¤ Horse Racing Weekend in Deauville, France ¤ Golf lessons with a pro ¤ $2500 worth of gift vouchers from Harvey Nichols ¤ Romantic weekend for 2 in a Scottish castle ¤ Sony digital camcorder ¤ Luxury pool table or snooker table ¤ Luxury poker table and chip set ¤ Milan fashion week tickets, hotel & champagne dinner ¤ Survival weekend (for him) spa weekend (for her) ¤ 2 tickets to a World Championship fight in Las Vegas ¤ 2 tickets to all 5 days of a test match ¤ Dining excursion for 2 on the Orient Express ¤ Wine tour weekend for 2 - Italy or France ¤ Glenmorangie whisky break for two ¤ Vouchers to spend at 'Champneys' health resort ¤ 2 tickets to a London musical with accommodation & dinner ¤ Ryder Cup and Orient Express Experience ¤ $2500 worth of music vouchers ¤ VIP Box at The British Grand Prix