Paradise Freerolls

runadrum

ppem_animl.gifppem_animr.gifppem_03b.gif
ppem_04Ymx1ZWFuZG9yYW5nZUBidGludGVybmV0LmNvbQo=.gifppem_05a.gif
ppem_06.gif

Dear Duncan Godfrey (runadrum), Gather 'round the

Paradise Gift Tree! The Holiday Season has always been a time for giving. That's why this December, Paradise Poker is proud to present the Paradise Gift Tree. Starting December 10th, we're going to give 1 lucky player each day the chance to choose an amazing gift from under our tree. Hidden inside each gift you could find one of the following:

$25,000 in cold hard cash! 1 of 5 WSOP $12,000 prize packages 1 WPT Bay 101 $11,000 prize package 1 of 8 Paradise Masters IV $2000 prize packages

Visit our Holiday

webpage for complete details. How do you win a chance to pick a gift? From Saturday, December 10th through Saturday, December 24th, we'll run a daily Freeroll called 'GIFT TREE'. Win one of these daily tournaments and you'll get your chance to pick a gift from the Paradise Gift Tree. Those players who finish 2nd - 10th will each receive $100. IMPORTANT: You will need to check the tournament lobby for start times as the 'GIFT TREE' tournament could begin at different times each day to ensure all of our players have a chance to participate. This free tournament will be available to the first 5,000 players that register. All of us here at Paradise wish everyone a wonderful Holiday Season. Sincerely, Steve Online Marketing Manager ParadisePoker.com Visit this link for Terms and Conditions.

Re: Paradise Freerolls

50 Mins to download and then re-update I hope to hell I can play this without putting any money in.
You must still be on Dial-up? Have to ask - why?? (Broadband is pretty much as cheap now, has reached most rural areas) I'm sure there's a good reason why people still use dial up - I just don't know it ;)

You must still be on Dial-up? Have to ask - why?? (Broadband is pretty much as cheap now' date=' has reached most rural areas) I'm sure there's a good reason why people still use dial up - I just don't know it ;)[/quote']Here are a few answers to why I'm not on broadband. 1 I'm skint:cry 2 I'm bankrupt so no Bank account or Debit cards:cry 3 Old phone lines where my main line for Broadband is not accessible and would cost £300 quid to sort out (refer to points 1 and 2):cry 4 Pc only running on 128 meg of ram cos of some Feck Up:cry :sad :sad :sad :sad :sad :sad :sad :sad

3 Old phone lines where my main line for Broadband is not accessible and would cost £300 quid to sort out (refer to points 1 and 2):cry
That sounds like a pretty good reason to me.:ok (which make 1 and 2 acceptable - though as I said - cheap Broadband is as cheap as dial up now!!) I'm amazed to hear that though - what's happened to the "affordable broadband for all" project? £300? :loon Are you particularly rural or something? Have you checked recently? They're upgrading the network all the time to make broadband more accessable. (I'm rural - can't get over 512k at the moment - looking forward to February when they're upgrading and I'll get at least 2 Mbps and hopefully more :loon)

Re: Paradise Freerolls Not rural.Sister has it next door but for mine to work they have to come in to my house to move the main line. Currently coming in at the top of the house have to resight it and let it come through the downstairs wall. Pre 1960's feckin electrics n phone. The line will run Broadband but cos of all the dodgy wires the comp won't recognise it. Luckily sister away over Christmas so its a Broadband Extravaganza:nana

Re: Paradise Freerolls Sharpe, I'm not that technical, but can't you get a wireless router and come to an arrangement with your sister regarding 'shared bandwith'? And you can get broadband on PAYG, mate.:ok Also, have you got a download manager? What this does (I think) is splits a download into 4 (for example), then downloads all portions at once, it will also allow you to resume broken downloads.

Sharpe, I'm not that technical, but can't you get a wireless router and come to an arrangement with your sister regarding 'shared bandwith'? And you can get broadband on PAYG, mate.:ok Also, have you got a download manager? What this does (I think) is splits a download into 4 (for example), then downloads all portions at once, it will also allow you to resume broken downloads.
In the simple terms of Sharpe. Me have a computer:D Me type and click:D and thats about it on my knowledge of computers.:( (and to think i used to sell them:rollin ) I don't mind waiting 10 mins or even 20 to download but it was just that one at 7.45mg and then an update straight after downloading. Now you can all be sympathetic to me and let me win all the tournys so I can afford a centrino laptop and tap into next doors system:loon