Poker Player Magazine - Heads Up Challenge

Big Andy

GotaFancy and myself have discussed this briefly and as long it`s ok with the remaining PL Heads Up players then I think we should put the eventual winner forward for this. Basically they`ve been running a series of online heads up challenges where someone represents Poker Player magazine in a best of 3 match against a pokerroom.com player. The prize for winning the match is a pro poker set worth $500 and a $250 seat to a final WPT qualifier. But there`s more....you`ll also get entered into the Poker Player Heads Up Grand Final in a 4 way knockout for more cash/prizes etc, once they have 4 poker player winners from this series of matches. Poker Player currently have 2 winners from the matches so far and it ends when they have 4. The deadline for entries for the next round is Dec 9th which may be too early to put forward our Heads Up winner but we do have a bit more time as even if a PP player wins the latest leg, thats still only 3 so there`ll be at least 1 more match. so in order to put some momentum to our idea, feel free to email the mag at [email protected] GaF? has already sent the suggestion and so will I. As I said the deadline for the next round is Dec 9th but I think if they get swamped with mail from us PL`ers then they`ll surely consider the PL HU winner for a future leg. Thanks for your co-operation.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.