Christmas Tourneys Announced for S.O

Sharpe1ne

Christmas Eve Freeroll Can't wait for a present? Then take a share of the $1000 we are putting up for grabs in this Christmas Eve freeroll. SportingOdds Poker is running this $1000 Multi Table Freeroll Tournament on Saturday the 24th December at 19:30 GMT. How To Enter Visit the Multi Tournament lobby from 17:30 GMT on 24th December to register. Christmas Present If your looking to let the turkey and stuffing settle but you don't fancy an evening of Eastenders than why not win another Christmas present? SportingOdds Poker is running a Multi Table Freeroll Tournament Christmas Day (Sunday the 25th December) at 20:00 GMT where the winner will win a trip to Las Vegas and stay for 3 nights in the amazing Bellagio hotel. How To Enter Visit the Multi Tournament lobby from 18:00 GMT on 25th December to register. Belated Present Take a break from finishing off the leftovers and win a seat at the Copenhagen Masters and make it a January to look forward to. SportingOdds Poker is running a Multi Table Freeroll Tournament on Boxing Day (Monday the 26th December) at 20:00 GMT with the winner winning a seat at the European Poker Tour in Copenhagen (19th-22nd January) worth 4000 EUR plus $1000 to pay for flights and accommodation. How To Enter Visit the Multi Tournament lobby from 18:00 GMT on 26th December to register. New Year Party See in the New Year with SportingOdds Poker and we will let you party in our $2000 freeroll. SportingOdds Poker is running this $2000 Multi Table Freeroll Tournament on Saturday the 31st December at 18:00 GMT. How To Enter Visit the Multi Tournament lobby from 16:00 GMT on 31st December to register.

Re: Christmas Tourneys Announced for S.O Nope i'm in the same boat Guesswest. Christmas Eve I will be sat there with only Ciggys and Coffee as my friends. Christmas Day I'll be munchin on me turkey sarnies whilst I play n the same turkey sarnies on Boxing day with a few Mince pies in there:puke