VC/Maxim King of Poker 2006

rippyuk

Re: VC/Maxim King of Poker 2006

mivi i was lookin forward to a lisbon chat' date=' what the heck happened tonight?[/quote'] I'm Feckin Fuming mate :@ A proper VC welome back Small Blind (2-4) with 1 caller. I think "Cheap to see a flop". so I do Flop 2 10 4 :dude So I raise x4 He comes over the top all in (I think he's nicking as he'd been very reckless up till then) So I call. He's shows AA :loon Another Twat slow playing Aces :rollin I've got ya now River brings a 10 :puke

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm Feckin Fuming mate :@ A proper VC welome back Small Blind (2-4) with 1 caller. I think "Cheap to see a flop". so I do Flop 2 10 4 :dude So I raise x4 He comes over the top all in (I think he's nicking as he'd been very reckless up till then) So I call. He's shows AA :loon Another Twat slow playing Aces :rollin I've got ya now River brings a 10 :puke
V UL ive started slow playing aces now, all in and your beaten, simple vc rules! see ya 2pm tomorrow no doubt! ul again

Re: VC/Maxim King of Poker 2006 :cry :cry Ok three games now in two days what the heck - half way through game, hand or so before my blind screen just stops dead, reconnecting - failed and so on. By the time I'm back, both blind & small gone unseen along with half my chips. Stop it VC it's just not on. :wall :wall

:cry :cry Ok three games now in two days what the heck - half way through game, hand or so before my blind screen just stops dead, reconnecting - failed and so on. By the time I'm back, both blind & small gone unseen along with half my chips. Stop it VC it's just not on. :wall :wall
thats what's been happening to me for the last couple of days ................ its pissing me off

Ronay, my VC shuts down the minute i start up Shareaza, dunno if your using that but if your file sharing, i know it conflicts with VC. hope that helps
Cheers morl, dunno what it is with mine - only had napster running alongside and that's all but nothing new there. It's weird my internet seems to stay OK just VC that goes nuts. Time to uninstall & reinstall I guess 'cos I'm out of system ideas I've done the lot. :\

Cheers morl' date=' dunno what it is with mine - only had napster running alongside and that's all but nothing new there. It's weird my internet seems to stay OK just VC that goes nuts. Time to uninstall & reinstall I guess 'cos I'm out of system ideas I've done the lot. :\[/quote'] Dunno if this helps anyone but since the software update, I now have to turn off my firewall (I'm using norton) before opening the VC software, even though I've specified the VC .exe file as permitted all the time. Once opened and logged in, I then turn my firewall back on and everything seems ok. I also logged on to a different computer using ZoneAlarm this afters when I lost my connection on my usual computer and that connected okay. Just a real chore when you have to reboot etc....hope it helps though.

Dunno if this helps anyone but since the software update, I now have to turn off my firewall (I'm using norton) before opening the VC software, even though I've specified the VC .exe file as permitted all the time. Once opened and logged in, I then turn my firewall back on and everything seems ok. I also logged on to a different computer using ZoneAlarm this afters when I lost my connection on my usual computer and that connected okay. Just a real chore when you have to reboot etc....hope it helps though.
Cheers I've cleaned it all down & cleared my firewall of permissions as it seemed to have the VC client a number of times (all permitted but maybe it was confused) then re-installed from scratch. So fingers crossed for tomorrows connection not to mention qualifying :hope . Guess I might just reboot my broadband and PC this evening for good measure - it won't know what's hit it it never normally gets switched off. :eek

Re: VC/Maxim King of Poker 2006 well played runadrum, much needed points. not to put a downer on your night but i looked on your new leaderboard and WOW you have made over 600 points on me today, this cant be right ? i looked at yesterdays board and you have yourself on 24387 for the 20th but on todays you have 24887 (500 more) for the same time. which score is correct ?. thanks m8:ok

well played runadrum, much needed points. not to put a downer on your night but i looked on your new leaderboard and WOW you have made over 600 points on me today, this cant be right ? i looked at yesterdays board and you have yourself on 24387 for the 20th but on todays you have 24887 (500 more) for the same time. which score is correct ?. thanks m8:ok
Sorry chess, my mistake (they say pride comes before a fall !). The full spreadsheet doesn't paste correctly if I just try hiding the unnecessary columns so I have to paste into a new spreadsheet, but with a bit of manual copying first, and I reversed two digits in both mine and lombardo's totals for the 20th. Just noticed had Repoman wrong as well. Will correct it in next five minutes. :ok It's a thought though ...... picture the scene ...... the Maxim/VC records go up in flames and my leaderboard is called upon to save the day, and suddenly I've got a few hundred points more than I had the day before !

I'm on a table with Poker Barney - Hiya mate :ok And I'm trying the slowplay tactic for the first time against bullet87. Do you just run the timer down anytime he makes a stupid raise?
yeah, take the full 20 secs. and ask the others to do the same, we had 4 doing it and took 80mins for 35 or so hands

Re: VC/Maxim King of Poker 2006 Yet again I hate KK. Can't blame myself for doing it and can't blame him for calling with QQ but I can blame VC for flopping him the Q 'cos he could have afforded to lose a bit. I so need to qualify 'cos I hate the weekend games, am gonna go and cry now :cry :cry

Re: VC/Maxim King of Poker 2006 Ok normally i hate KK or AA but today I LOVE them. :notworthy Not gonna make it, sitting dead last, out comes KK, all in wins me 9000 :cow So am in easily, then with the presure off AA comes out, again all in, whoo hoo 50,000 hahaha, very next hand AK, went all in and lost booooooo:@ In the words of Han Solo 'don't get to cocky kid' Finished 8th PS Thelionuk had a stormer WP M8:notworthy:clap and sorry to Spurman for the scud:sad

Yet again I hate KK. Can't blame myself for doing it and can't blame him for calling with QQ but I can blame VC for flopping him the Q 'cos he could have afforded to lose a bit. I so need to qualify 'cos I hate the weekend games, am gonna go and cry now :cry :cry
Was very unlucky Ronay.Shame because it was a good game today, 1st one I've really enjoyed for a while.

Was very unlucky Ronay.Shame because it was a good game today' date=' 1st one I've really enjoyed for a while.[/quote'] Yep it was a good one, I must admit except those final seconds I enjoyed it too - our patience served us well. Let that be a lesson to all.. lol. If you don't share with Richy & Ronay then we will just slowly, slowly grind you down and share amongst ourselves (and Lombardo). Just a shame I couldn't keep that KK to myself but I rarely can especially a hand or so after some fecker goes all-in on my blind. I don't normally tilt but with that hand it's hard not to. ;)

Re: VC/Maxim King of Poker 2006 I'm annoyed tonight. Played really well and tight and then i got top pair, ace kicker and only small blind to beat. I raised all in and he called me with nothing, only to pull a straight out of thin air! I know that poker is like that, but it happens all the time on vc so i'm getting a bit pissed off with it now! Don't think i'll be putting this much time into it next year, its really sucking the fun out of playing!