VC/Maxim King of Poker 2006

rippyuk

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: VC/Maxim King of Poker 2006

Barney i feel for ya! ME AcKc vs Js9d ICHDIEN i called 400 bb flop 9 8 K he bets 400 i raise to 1600 he calls turn 3 he checks i raise 3k all in he calls river J Out! High stacked ******s!
dont worry morl i had yet another shocker, think i may just get some chips and go discon from now on so i stay top 20

I just got nailed by All-In Jim. First had KK, bit short stacked so went all in. Everyone folds - wahey! Next hand, Jim calls the blind, I go all in with QQ and he calls with J3.... guess what? 4 card straight around the 3. It's just so unfair. Where do people like this learn to play?
Dunno Barney QQ virtually crippled me way early on. Raised it they played. 3 diamonds worried me. But carried on till river hoping for another. Had to concede at end. Bugger. Especially annoying as Morl and I were begging the others to share it just fell on deaf ears. Was virtually all-done with nearly 200 left. Should be grateful I suppose with 91st but kinda not. A9 suited I had vs A6 o/s. He hits the six... ffs VC where the flippin heck was my flush or do you only give that to the big stacks:@ :@ . I wanted to get back into the game instead all I can think now is should have been boring and just hung on for more points. This is doing my head in :wall :wall :wall

Re: VC/Maxim King of Poker 2006 Thinking about that check-raise suggestion Morl, reckon it would have gone like this. Me : AK Board cards : 3AA Me : check Him : bet Me : All-in He calls, cards go over Him : K 10 Turn & river JQ. LOL :$ Take my chances with VC when I was that short-stacked I'm not sure!!!!;)

Msg for Ronay' date=' dont know if you are interested, but we are all going for a night at the Grosvenor in Brighton on 11th March, Stimo, Crazee H, e and a fw others + MoFace and friends for his birthday, its a £10.00, 90 min buy in + topup, multi table tourny..:rollin[/quote'] 10th actually i hope anyway else thats my plans scuppered

Msg for Ronay' date=' dont know if you are interested, but we are all going for a night at the Grosvenor in Brighton on 10th March, Stimo, Crazee H, and a few others + MoFace and friends for his birthday, its a £10.00 + £1.00, 90 min buy in + topup, multi table tourny..:rollin[/quote'] Sounds tempting.. but probably a no for me on this one at present. Have got house contracts exchanging/closing that week so money is a huge issue with overlap on rent & first ever mortgage, plus transportless at the moment which means Brighton is a bit of a bugger. Now in about 4-6 weeks hopefully will have both house and car :hope . Will be penniless mind but will definately be due a decent out by then so the credit card will be forced to stretch to it.

Re: VC/Maxim King of Poker 2006 gotta post this. If you see this idiot, (theriches) respond with frontshot's genius line! theriches: if u went to uni u might have known its awsom theriches: or u ***** and dont like beaches full of women D: robsilver has 10 seconds to respond. Freddie T: if been to uni u might know how to spell! frontshot: if you went to school you'd know its *awesome* D: chess has 10 seconds to respond. CovDemon: lol CovDemon: what do they teach them in school nowadays SpurMan: University of Bournemouth, not seen that in the top Unis recently... theriches: can u read theriches: look f uck off u middle aged tw ats frontshot: i believe you can do a degree in blue rinse studies D: westyshuf has 10 seconds to respond. SpurMan: pmsl @ front SpurMan: genius line front

i did think that watching
looking back, i know i should have just sat back and folded, but its the AA with K kicker that did it ive got to get more disciplined to sit tight and not play when i have 10k left and only 50 in the comp never mind still 490 points today i think, not a bad return. GL ALL, IM OFF FOR THE NIGHT SEE YA TOMORROW :clap

gotta post this. If you see this idiot, (theriches) respond with frontshot's genius line! theriches: if u went to uni u might have known its awsom theriches: or u ***** and dont like beaches full of women D: robsilver has 10 seconds to respond. Freddie T: if been to uni u might know how to spell! frontshot: if you went to school you'd know its *awesome* D: chess has 10 seconds to respond. CovDemon: lol CovDemon: what do they teach them in school nowadays SpurMan: University of Bournemouth, not seen that in the top Unis recently... theriches: can u read theriches: look f uck off u middle aged tw ats frontshot: i believe you can do a degree in blue rinse studies D: westyshuf has 10 seconds to respond. SpurMan: pmsl @ front SpurMan: genius line front
And he finished on the bubble. Justice methinks!!:rollin :rollin :rollin