GaF

**December MTT Leg 1**  

1. 1.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: **December MTT Leg 1** Out in 15th. When we got down to the last 20 I never got a card over 7 unfeckin believable:wall .My blinds were just robbed with nothin i could do about it:cry .Got Q 10 suited and only the SB n BB so went all in. BB called with a pair of 8's .flop and turn set up the flush and a river 8 finished me off.Fair enough.Still can't believe how the cards dried up :wall :wall :wall :wall Specially after my Jack Attacks eh Mr V

Re: **December MTT Leg 1** Thanks to everyone for their support - was down and out around 9.20pm and should have also got knocked out when in 12th out of 12 but got lucky against Sheedy. On the final table and decided to be aggresive for a change and everything dropped for me - even the hands I didn't play I would have won!!!:loon Anyway well done to Phil and Sheedy - 3 in the last 8 was great and we had a good laugh too. :clap GAF, can you take a screenshot for my PB because you know I'm shi'te at that sort of thing, cheers:ok Red_Fear - your brother gave them one hell of a beating!!! :dude

Re: **December MTT Leg 1**

GAF' date=' can you take a screenshot for my PB because you know I'm shi'te at that sort of thing, cheers:ok [/quote'] SO won't let me in - the Password and Username that it has remembered from my last (successful) log in is not being accepted - maybe I need a faster computer :@ :wall I'll keep trying, but if anyone else can get in, can you oblige please.....ty

SO won't let me in - the Password and Username that it has remembered from my last (successful) log in is not being accepted - maybe I need a faster computer :@ :wall I'll keep trying, but if anyone else can get in, can you oblige please.....ty
I was in Canbet. Logged out, went into SO, got the same message. Logged back into Canbet expecting it to be down, but I'm back in. :unsure

Re: **December MTT Leg 1** :clap Well done TQM:clap Still can't believe you've won it.Was laughing like hell noticing you were down to 595 chips early on:lol then had another look to see who was left in and your up their:loon Great comeback:notworthy And well played Pinky Phil n Sheedy:clap

Red_Fear - your brother gave them one hell of a beating!!! :dude
:notworthy Well done bro - you got more than your fair share of luck, but really turned the screw on the final table. That book on the Theory of Poker I've bought you for Christmas can go straight in the bin. Good luck on Wednesday.