$5000 Virgin VIP Invite Freeroll

GaF

Re: $5000 Virgin VIP Invite Freeroll I think as the registration is a few days away i would expect the invite tomorrow.If not I'm going to get on to customer services and see. It looks like they have some good ideas planned and the bigger stack tournaments sound quite good also the chip and a chair where you start off with one chip so the all in is not to costly.

Guest gazza271

Re: $5000 Virgin VIP Invite Freeroll I have just been on to live help asking where my invite was but they said they could'nt help and i would need to send an email in..........email sent.....will update with any reply:)

Re: $5000 Virgin VIP Invite Freeroll Doesn't look like many of us will get into this ..... I don't know how they rate the "top 200 players", but it's not going to be freeroll players ....... :sad

This is an invitational table tournament only. This tournament has been arranged for the top 200 players and they will be recieving an invitation via email. There is no further information on it.

Guest gazza271

Re: $5000 Virgin VIP Invite Freeroll He He, just got this reply from virgin via email; Dear Garry, Thank you for the email regarding your poker account. We have received an answer from Virgin support that you are not amongst Virgin's top 200 VIP's therefore unfortunately you will be not invited for Wednesday's freeroll. If we can be of any further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us. Kind Regards, Peter Poker Response Team Well thats that then:( :( :( :(

Re: $5000 Virgin VIP Invite Freeroll Hmmm......maybe they realised their mistake, removed the prize mozey and will manually allocate it tomorrow according to who is eligible? Hope not $5000 for a tourney with 138 players is incredible - even if I have already lost 2/3 of my chips.......