November MTT Rule change?

GaF

November MTT Rule change?  

1. 1.

• Yes - only players with at least 3 appearances can win the Wooden Spoon.
    • No, all players should remain eligible for the Wooden Spoon.

Ok - I'm tempted to make a rule change - however, because it's after 5 games, I feel I need to put it to the vote. I will abide by the result of the poll. I feel the "Wooden Spoon" position is a little unfair at the moment - it is filled by Plow King, who has only played one game. Not sure if he will be around for any of the other games. It's a bit farcical to be honest that that should make him favourite for the Wooden Spoon. So the proposed amendment to rules is "The wooden spoon can only be awarded to a player who has played in at least 3 of the 9 games". Of course, the downside to this is that someone who has played badly twice may be discouraged from entering again this month. However, i don't think that is the spirit in which this tournament is being played. So what do you think?

Re: November MTT Rule change? I've voted for the change as I prefer the 'awards' to be 'won' by active participants. I understand that if plow king plays once and does awfully he sort of deserves it, but we want as much (apart from cash) to play for as possible. Perhaps the wooden spoon winner should consent to having Wooden Spoon Punter under their PL name.