** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

sporting odds fixed site

danno375

sorry to seem so bitter about cheatinggs sporting odds but every single game i play it gets worse twice in one tourney tonight.... king flush on flop......... all in... some moron calls hoping to hit heart to make ace flush.... even she was embarrassed when the four hearts turned up..... was philosophical about it....... the with the remainer i went all in having floped two pair..... moron number two calls with ace ten, aces on the flop. I had ace nine for my two pair! he was nearly all in too.......... two jacks appear to make two pair 10 kicker!!!!!! i lose!!! lucky twats!!!!! i wouldn't mind losing to ace ten and to be honest i can't blame him for calling with top pair.....even less angry if he turned his 10 but to make a board pair to wipe me out...... happens all the time on there and not anywhere else..... even in real games. next tourney...... i get dealt two sevens...... ace appears on the flop.... pissed of i bet on it.......... moron number three calls..... i bet again.......all in ( on tilt by now) he calls my all in and shows king high! nothing.... i am winning.... my luck is changing....... king on the river.......... i want to die. i know everyone has bad beats but this happens to me almost every game on sporting odds.... they have to fix it in some way...... not for or against someone but it has to be to make people play more games and they get a bigger rake. can soemone tell me the name of a taxidermist??? i am fed up of getting stuffed at sportign twats. sorry.... enough of my rant.... i expect rapped knuckles for the language. a hitman would be a nice person to know..... ben is the customer services bloke isn't he? only joking danno 375

Re: sporting odds fixed site Hi Danno, Frustrating I know, but I really don't believe (despite all their problems) that the SO site is fixed. It's easy to focus on the Bad beats, but I'm sure you had some "races" that held up, or even some occasions where you came from behind. Having chucked your hands into a calculator, it *REALLY* isn't that unlikely that you get beat. For example, for the flush draw you mention, your opponent will hit their heart 3 times out of 10!!! Depending on how much was already in the Pot, they may well have even had the Pot Odds to have made it a *GOOD* call!!! I've assumed you had ££&££ :::::&:::: and your opponent had@@@@&@@@@@ &&&&& with the flop coming [&] .%^( ^^^^^&^^^^ . In this scenario, you are a 71% favourite, with your opponent having a 29% chance of hitting. Similarly, for your 2nd hand - yes we *KNOW* you were favourite, but your opponent should expect to beat you 1 time in 6 or 7. it's not at all beyond the realms of possibility. I've assumed that your opponent had ? £$, that you had ???&???? &&&&& and the flop was [}} &&&&&&&&&& |||||&||||. In this case, you are the 85.5% favourite against your opponent who has a 14.5% chance. Your chance of actually *WINNING* both of these hands are 85.5% * 71% = 60%. That means that you will actually only win both of this hands 60% of the time and you will not win them both 40% of the time!! If we add in a few more hands from the tournaments - say 2 x 70% shots that you did win ........ your chances of winning all 4 hands are 85.5% * 71% * 70% * 70% = 15%. That is, you will only win all 4 hands about 1 time in 6 or 7 - but you will get beat in at least one of the hands about 5 times in 6 - i.e. most of the time. Yes, I can understand the frustration of putting your chips in whilst ahead and getting beat, BUT it isn't that unusual, that "unfair" or that unexpected, especially if you take the hand out of isolation and consider it with all of your other hands in the tournament. That's why it is so often so much better to "take a pot down" without a showdown if at all possible. It also starts to explain "the gap" - why it is so much harder to call a big raise/all in than make one - if you call an all in, you can only win on the showdown, if you make an all in, it is possible to win in addition without a showdown, and without any "risk". Sorry for my lack of sympathy Danno, believe me, I know how frustrating it is, now get back to to your maths class ;)

happens all the time on there and not anywhere else
Believe me, ladbrokes users say the same about laddies, Betfair users say the same about Betfair, PartyPoker Users say the same about PP ...... etc

Re: sporting odds fixed site

sorry to seem so bitter about cheatinggs sporting odds but every single game i play it gets worse
That outlook can and has affected the way you play too. IF there are cards that can beat you there is a chance they are in the deck and can bite you. The more philosophical you can get the better, and you will get your breaks.

Re: sporting odds fixed site Sorry Danno no sympathy from me either:rollin Nice to see someone else getting screwed by a heart flush,it seems to be the hand i get knocked out on mostly. usually endin up with the flop 1 heart then the arse end flush on the turn and the river. It takes a bit to get used to but perserverance is the key;) Now I know when i get heads up with you i can rag a few decent hands:lol

Re: sporting odds fixed site I jacked in for a few weeks after a run of extraordinary bad beats, but I'm back now and IMO playing more solidly than before, as many people claim to do after they take a break. I had a cracking bad beat this morning though, what made it worse is that the bloke was at one point almost out, went all in with 5 2 got called by AJs and busted it, then put me out after calling my all-in on trip 10s when all he had was an inside straight draw. Rivered it again. So I just shut the program down and probably wont play till I've properly calmed down about it so it doesn't cloud my judgement.

Re: sporting odds fixed site Cheers guys! I know that it can happen and that I hit ba poor streak last night getting beaten three times out of three But after a few beers and sharing a bottle of wine you are more likely to vent your spleen! Normal service resumed! But I still think SO is fixed I will never change my mind on that....not based on any actual fact but solely on my beligerance! Smiling again! Dan

Re: sporting odds fixed site not another rant but this shows what keeps happening in every game on SO thommy40 posts the large blind 200.00 danno375 posts the small blind 100.00 danno375: 10h, 10c thommy40: --, -- Supernike: --, -- Pre-flop: Supernike: Call 200.00 danno375: Raise 800.00 thommy40: Call 800.00 Supernike: Call 800.00 Flop (Board: 3h, 6c, 6h): danno375: All in thommy40: All in Supernike: Fold Showdown: danno375 shows: 10h, 10c (two pair, Tens and Sixes) thommy40 shows: 5c, 5h (two pair, Sixes and Fives) Turn (Board: 3h, 6c, 6h, 4h): River (Board: 3h, 6c, 6h, 4h, 2d): thommy40 shows: 5c, 5h (straight to the Six) talk about hitting miracle cards....like i said...when it happens every time you get fed up thats 4 out of 4 now!