**Poker - Wednesday 8th November**

GaF

Guest gazza271

Re: **Poker - Wednesday 8th November** There is also a $1500 freeroll on parbet at 7pm "This freeroll is a qualifier for a $10k freeroll that will run on 5th december.Top 3 place in this freeroll qualifies for the 10k freeroll.The first 3 places in the 10k freeroll will take a seat with crew Parbet in EPT,Copenhagen" Registration is open for another couple of hours and i expect it to fill up to the 6000 limit........however......the last 3 freerolls i have played on parbet i have finnished in the money and if you can get past the early all ins the field narrows down really quickly see yah there:ok

Re: **Poker - Wednesday 8th November** I don't believe it got to go out and play in a darts tournament tonight gonna miss the dollar up:wall Just when i was on a run aswell:cry At least it will preserve my average not entering:D :cow Good Luck to all the PuntersLoungers who play tonight:cow When i log on in the mornin i hope to see the top 10 places filled with PLers:ok

Re: **Poker - Wednesday 8th November** I agree with you both. At first 4 colour deck seemed like an abomination, until I made a right cock up on a flush.:$ Now whenever I can I change to 4 colour. I find it helps, because sometimes you can be drawn to a black board if you have 2 black hole cards, even if the flush is against you. One of my very few good tips.:tongue2