Nordic passcodes

pistonbroke

Re: Nordic passcodes I'll be updating the Poker News Diary shortly - with links to the pages with the passwords on - I'm a little unsure about giving passwords out directly (when I PM'd people before, I only PM'd links to the page with the password on) - everyone should be able to find the passwords in seconds (for one of them you have to give your email and they email the password) .......

Re: Nordic passcodes

I'll be updating the Poker News Diary shortly - with links to the pages with the passwords on - I'm a little unsure about giving passwords out directly (when I PM'd people before' date=' I only PM'd links to the page with the password on) - everyone should be able to find the passwords in seconds (for one of them you have to give your email and they email the password) .......[/quote'] any chance of the code pls

Re: Nordic passcodes

the password i got (wont type it all but ends 2005) came up password invalied
You can type the password - the tournament registration has closed :lol Sounds the same as the password I had - was it a lowercase/uppercase issue? Did you try more than once? (i.e. was it a typo?)

Re: Nordic passcodes hi all why this forum doesn`t allow me to pm you ??? anyone know the passws from nordic freerolls? valliant , gota fancy plz help help help :P ODDSEXPERT , ONPT 2005 , NB , FINISH PRESS , MORRE plz help i will be very greatful YM:gabibtz or pm here ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty

Re: Nordic passcodes None of the passwords work for any of the freerolls??? Sounds like you have some technical problem ..... I'll PM you one of the passwords, but it sounds like you already have them ..... next stop may have to be NordicBet help for you......

Re: Nordic passcodes rofl ok but i gave u my e-mail , and my YM user u can send me an e-email or just add me to your contacts on YM poker diary doesn`t help me , for example oddsexpert did not sent me the pass after 6 hours since i registred , so it`s not helping so i am looking to receive an e-mail from you... if u want to help me YM: [email protected] ty cya

Re: Nordic passcodes bitza :welcome to PL, I only send e-mails to family and organisations, sorry. I do not know how to get the password to the Oddsexpert freeroll, but the Moore password was found after a google search. Last night I was playing poker and was on here very briefly at the end of the night after a very long day. I'm sorry I didn't answer last night, but even I have commitments outside of poker and this forum (and don't laugh, you lot the ironing doesn't do itself y'know). HTH