Wednesday at Cheltenham

3 races interest me tomorrow: 3.10 2m Conditional Jockeys hurdle Cantgeton is my selection here. Tom Malone rides for Pipe & Johnson who we all know enjoys his cheltenham winners. This 5yo has had a busy season running 11 times since Jan 05. You need to be able to stay at Cheltenham, horses that get 2m are normally found wanting, you need to be a 2m 2f / 4f horse at least. This horses has lumped big weights around all season & won 3 races this year. The latter when it lumped around 11st 12lb at Bangor in a novices hurdle. Ok, it was much better than the others but was giving away a stone to its nearest rival & still won easily by 10L. in this race it only carries 10st 10lb & i believe it stands a decent favourites chance. 5.1 on betfair. 4.20 Jewson Handicap hurdle final Itsmyboy is another Pipe / Johnson partnership. Thsi time with Timmy Murphy up aboard. 2 summer victories for this horse also with large weights. Has been dropped back in distance after struggling to get 2m 5f last time out, I think this testing 2m is just right. 19.5 on Betfair, 4.4 to place. 4.55 Handicap chase Youre special has switched from pat Haslam to Ferdy Murphy this summer & has great form at Cheltenham finishing 1st-3rd-2nd on 3 visits to the course. That form alone puts this horse in the 6/1 - 7/1 bracket for me. 13.5 at betfair is too good to miss. Staking plan Cantgeton 3pts win at 5.1 Itsmyboy 2pts win at 19.5, 3pts place at 4.4 Youre special 2pts win at 13.5 10pts staked

Re: Wednesday at Cheltenham christ what am I doing in this neck of the woods, I dont often visit the ATR forum much and i do beleive this is my forst ever post here in this section so hopefully people will welcome me :lol after your success yesterday at Cheltenham Bowles I shall certainly be keeping an eye on your selections keep up the good work mate :ok

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.