The Unpredictables

Bedlam

Re: The Unpredictables I'd like to issue a very warm welcome to the new members of the Unpredictables, who all thoroughly deserve their place due to their performances this season: Charlton Spurs (away matches only) Derby Leicester Wolves The members from Divs 1 & 2 will be joining after the FA cup first round.

Re: The Unpredictables Saturday Blackburn v Charlton lay Blackburn [email protected] Fulham v Man City lay Fulham [email protected] Hull v Watford lay Watford [email protected] Leeds v Preston lay Leeds [email protected] Leicester v Southampton lay Leicester [email protected] Sheff Wed v Derby lay Sheff Wed [email protected] Wolves v Norwich lay Wolves 5pts@2 Sunday Everton v Middlesbro' lay Everton [email protected] Monday Bolton v Spurs lay Bolton [email protected]

Re: The Unpredictables

Saturday Blackburn v Charlton lay Blackburn [email protected]:( lost(6.7) Fulham v Man City lay Fulham [email protected]:( lost(9.2) Hull v Watford lay Watford [email protected]:( lost(8.9) Leeds v Preston lay Leeds [email protected]:) won 4.76 Leicester v Southampton lay Leicester [email protected]:) won 4.76 Sheff Wed v Derby lay Sheff Wed [email protected]:( lost(8) Wolves v Norwich lay Wolves 5pts@2:( lost(5) Sunday Everton v Middlesbro' lay Everton [email protected]:( lost(7.9) Monday Bolton v Spurs lay Bolton [email protected] :( lost(8.45)
Starting Bank 100pts Current Bank 65.51pts Profit/loss (34.49pts):cry It had all been going so well, but last weekend was an absolute disaster! In one weekend I managed to turn a healthy profit into a bad defecit. Given the nature of the system, I'm fairly confident that this was a one-off, but one that will take a long time to turn around. With the introdution of the new blood from leagues 1 & 2 for this weekends matches, it will soon become evident whether there is any mileage in this system or not! In any event, I have identified some improvements that i am currently paper testing that will improve the chances of any Unpredictables mk2.(that sounds defeatest for this one though doesn't it?)

Re: The Unpredictables The new recruits: Bradford Chesterfield Colchester Chester Cheltenham Wishing you all many unpredictable results Starting today! This weekends bets: Bradford v Barnsley lay Bradford [email protected] Chesterfield v Port Vale lay Chesterfield [email protected] Rotherham v Colchester lay Rotherham [email protected] Chester v Northampton lay Chester [email protected] Notts Co v Cheltenham lay Notts Co [email protected] All matched on Betfair

The new recruits: Bradford Chesterfield Colchester Chester Cheltenham Wishing you all many unpredictable results Starting today! This weekends bets: Bradford v Barnsley lay Bradford [email protected]:clap won 4.76pts Chesterfield v Port Vale lay Chesterfield [email protected]:( lost (5pts) Rotherham v Colchester lay Rotherham [email protected]:clap won 4.76pts Chester v Northampton lay Chester [email protected]:clap won 4.76 Notts Co v Cheltenham lay Notts Co [email protected]:clap won 4.76 All matched on Betfair
A good start for the new recruits. A profit of 14.04 pts this weekend. Starting Bank 100.00pts Current Bank 79.55pts Profit/loss (20.45pts) Total Bets 39 Won 20 lost 19 Total Staked 231.33 pts Yield -8.84%

Re: The Unpredictables Hello GreveN,I've had a quick look at Roma on your recommendation & can see what you mean! :ok I'd definately like to branch out onto the continent for Unpredictables at some point & Roma will be high on the list, I need to decide whether it will be a seperate system, or lumped in with the English clubs. I'm currently planning a revamp of the system, that may be the time!

Re: The Unpredictables To recap following the recent new recruits, the Unpredictables are: Blackburn Charlton Fulham Man City Middlesbro' Spurs(away matches) Derby Leeds Leicester Preston Southampton Watford Bradford Chesterfield Colchester Cheltenham Chester The system is simply to lay the favourite in all matches involving these teams.

Hello GreveN,I've had a quick look at Roma on your recommendation & can see what you mean! :ok I'd definately like to branch out onto the continent for Unpredictables at some point & Roma will be high on the list, I need to decide whether it will be a seperate system, or lumped in with the English clubs. I'm currently planning a revamp of the system, that may be the time!
You could add Ajax to the continental list. They're very hit and miss this season.:ok

Re: The Unpredictables Friday: Derby v Wolves. Lay Wolves [email protected] Cheltenham v Lincoln.Lay Cheltenham [email protected] Saturday: Charlton v Man U. Lay ManU [email protected] Man City v Blackburn. Lay Man City [email protected] burnley v Leicester. lay burnley [email protected] Preston VCardiff. Lay Preston [email protected] So'ton v Leeds. Lay So'ton [email protected] Watford v Sheff Wed. Lay Watford [email protected] Bristol C v Chesterfield. Lay Bristol C, [email protected] Colchester v Blackpool. Lay Colchester 5pts@2 Huddersfield v Bradford. Lay H'field [email protected] Rochdale v Chester. Lay Rochdale [email protected] Sunday: M'boro v Fulham. Lay M'boro [email protected] All odds matched with Betfair