Value Estimations System

Djordje

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Value Estimations System 05.11.05. bet#21 Hull vs Watford Away @2.75 4.6/10 (26.44$) bet#22 Leeds vs Preston Draw @3.25 4.8/10 (27.59$) bet#23 Milwall vs Crewe Draw @3.20 6.6/10 (37.94$) 06.11.05. bet#24 Cardiff vs Coventry Draw @3.40 3.3/10 (18.97$)

Re: Value Estimations System ..... another two good one's tucked away in the bag Djordje and bet 24 still to come.The rain eased off for today's matches, but I'm told it's back later tonight, so maybe Cardiff v Coventry looks a fair bet.Good luck!:hope

Re: Value Estimations System Cardiff v Coventry looked as the most realistic one to me, but I always have bad feeling about Sunday games in Championship. Must be superstitious (and it happens since Norwich beaten Ipswich 2-3 years ago; I was confident in Ipswich home win btw).

Re: Value Estimations System I knew it wouldn't work in these leagues. Well, system selection for these games would be Udinese @9.00, 8.3/10 Livorno @12.00, 8.0/10 Ascoli @3.75, 5.2/10 Vigo - draw @3.40 4.3/10 Note - this is not system selection, this is only part of discussion. Juve and Milan are heavy favorites and it's usual that we would never have fair prices for games like these. Although Udinese look really tempting according to their record at San Siro, more quality in their team than during last few seasons, and bad result of Milan at Eindhoven. Livorno have only 2 defeats so far, so it's big underestimating pricing them around 8-10, even more at few places, even against big Juve. Fiorentina and Celta are also too big favorites for opponents they're playing tomorrow.

Re: Value Estimations System Don't fancy any of those.Prices can appear better in the form of an acca when prices are low.Most of those above are heavily outgunned in the ratings.One of mine has already come in a winner - Villarreal 1 Valencia 0 How about Rennes and Lille to win, both away coupled with those left above and yet to play,covered with an accumulator(6 timer) 5 fivefolds,15 fourfolds and 20 trebles nice little bet. I had the same bet with British football today,Rangers(draw) knocked me out of the acca, but I still was in profit with the other bets, so second Saturday running the new system has come good. Catch up with you tomorrow, cheers!:ok

Re: Value Estimations System

I knew it wouldn't work in these leagues. Well, system selection for these games would be Udinese @9.00, 8.3/10 Livorno @12.00, 8.0/10 Ascoli @3.75, 5.2/10 Vigo - draw @3.40 4.3/10 Note - this is not system selection, this is only part of discussion. Juve and Milan are heavy favorites and it's usual that we would never have fair prices for games like these. Although Udinese look really tempting according to their record at San Siro, more quality in their team than during last few seasons, and bad result of Milan at Eindhoven. Livorno have only 2 defeats so far, so it's big underestimating pricing them around 8-10, even more at few places, even against big Juve. Fiorentina and Celta are also too big favorites for opponents they're playing tomorrow.
Your ratings were good merlin - all games came in. :ok

Re: Value Estimations System .... Good evening Djordje and trust you are well. Yep all came in and provided a five timer, so no complaints.Your bet 24 came in well also to provide you with three correct from four, so you must be happy with that.Do you work out your selections by some sort of spreadsheet, or is it done on paper?Whichever way it is carried out it seems quite trustworthy.Keep up the good work!:clap

Re: Value Estimations System .... that's pretty good going when you consider just what is involved. Going through a whole coupon has got to take time. Is the info readily available on a site? I know that there is a very good site for information at www.football365.com some great 8 match form there as well as everything you need.Fancy Bolton W to beat Tottenham H tonight!:ok

Re: Value Estimations System Yes, I made pretty useful spreadsheet in Excel, but when you need 1h for one league, and have other things to do in you life, than you're limited a bit. If/When I develope software for this system it will be much easier to cover all English and Scottish leagues, I think it should work there. Site you mentioned is the one, but I like willhill version of it. With colors in fixtures list ;) P.S. Bolton game is draw by this system.

Re: Value Estimations System I have seen an Excel spreadsheet that goes off automatically on the Internet and downloads all the info that you would want, directly to your spreadsheet.I should imagine you only have to know some basic to be able to write up something similar.Would take out the back breaking exercise of looking this up yourself.It all takes time I suppose, and when you lead a busy life,there are probably more things appealing than digging around for football facts and figures.;)