**PL League** Tuesday 11th October 8pm Ladbrokes

GaF

plpokerleague6gu.jpg This weeks game is Leg 8 and will be held at Ladbrokes. Latest standings are in Poker News. This weeks bounty is on Sheedy Freekick (SonofJorEL).
Table NamePuntersLounge League Leg 8
Table TypeMulti-Table Tournament
GameTexas Holdem
Limit ValueNo Limit
Maximum Number of Players200
Date and Time for Tournament11 Oct 2005 - 20:10 BST
PrizesCash

Guest gazza271

Re: **PL League** Tuesday 11th October 8pm Ladbrokes Is this open to all ?, not played any previous rounds but would be good experience for me seeing the quality we have had on display tonight.

Re: **PL League** Tuesday 11th October 8pm Ladbrokes

Is this open to all ?' date=' not played any previous rounds but would be good experience for me seeing the quality we have had on display tonight.[/quote'] Yup - it's open to all - just sign up..... With just 3 rounds to go though, you obviously have a mamouth task to win the league.......(though still possible .... you shark!!)

Re: **PL League** Tuesday 11th October 8pm Ladbrokes Sorry - due to problems with the table set-up, I've had to cancel the table and put in a new one. To make sure everyone has a chance to get in, I've delayed the start by 10 mins till 8:10 BST. If you would like the password, please drop me a PM. See you there.........

Re: **PL League** Tuesday 11th October 8pm Ladbrokes Im gonna have to give it a miss too, which is a shame cos with my bro not playing either i could of overtaken him. Well.... good luck to everyone who plays. But remember, im gonna win the league :nana

its a bit quiet tonight :unsure ..................... only 6 people so far:sad
Gives us a good chance of closing the gap mate :lol Haven't heard anything from Sheedy yet - if he doesn't make it, then the Bounty gets given to the overall winner........

Re: **PL League** Tuesday 11th October 8pm Ladbrokes Well done Philossify - you seem to be winning everything at the moment..... Good performance from Danny Cash who for so long looked the likely winner. Laidbackbloke collected the bounty, but then went out in 3rd....... plleague208positions6ln.jpg

You need to select Private, then MTT. Tick "Active Tables Only" and you should see it. BTW, who's THEFUGITIVES? Not you is it Gazza?
Thats me mate i forgot all about it tbh. What happened to my stake ect ,lol