Midweek Football Bets > 2nd - 4th September

harry_rag

I'm calling midweek Monday to Wednesday this week in terms of there being a few National League South games tonight and the International "weekend" getting underway on Thursday. No immediate bans should anyone post in the "wrong" thread! :lol

The ELF Trophy and National Leagues North and South do most of the heavy lifting. There are FA Cup preliminary round replays and a smattering of International games that can't wait until Thursday for the weekend to start!

I'm currently thinking I might swerve the International games as I'm still smarting from the spanking dished out over the close season!

If anything does leap out then share it with the rest of us here.

North Korea U20 Women v Argentina U20 Women
Womens under 20 world cup
02 Sep 23:00

Argentina under 20 women to score 6-4 bet365.

Match odds of 1-25 on a north Korea win look too wide of the mark even if they did win the Asia cup earlier this year, especially as they hadn't played for 6 years before that competition and no recent head to head to go off except for one 9-0 win for Korea in 2012.

Argentina women's football like most south American countries has come on a fair bit since the days when Brazil were the only women's team of relevance as Colombia women have shown recently.

Bookies seem to think judging by match goal odds that 3-0 or bigger win for Korea is upcoming, but at sensible stakes I'm hoping for a consolation goal for Argentina 

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.