ATP Tennis 3rd to 9th Oct - AIG Japan Open + Moselle Open @ Metz

Re: ATP Tennis 3rd to 9th Oct - AIG Japan Open + Moselle Open @ Metz 30pts Davenport-Davydenko (2.01 @ Ladbrokes) Davenport to beat Hantuchova in the Porsche Open should be pretty straightforward IMO - I just can't see Hantuchova handling Davenport's pounding groundstrokes. Davyenko to beat Ljubicic has got to be the bet of the day for me. Ljubicic has been stuttering along and fair play to him, his ability and experience has helped him see off lesser names like Santoro and Soderling. Quite simply, he's not going to get away against Davydenko the way he did against Santoro and Soderling if he repeats the same mistakes as the Russian is just a far more solid and reliable player. Davydenko leads Ljubicic 2-1 on h2h, having beaten him on clay and hardcourt in 2003 and 2004 before his straight sets defeat to Ljubicic on carpet in the recent Davis Cup clash. Nevertheless, I just don't see Ljubicic troubling Davydenko as much as he did at the Davis Cup when he was basically playing with the entire stadium behind him. Cheers & Good Luck! :ok Starting Bank : 100.00pts Current Bank : 116.40pts Profit/Loss : +16.40pts