ATP Tennis 3rd to 9th Oct - AIG Japan Open + Moselle Open @ Metz

Re: ATP Tennis 3rd to 9th Oct - AIG Japan Open + Moselle Open @ Metz Well, let's get the Metz tourny started since most of the action from Tokyo for Day 1 has already concluded. 20pts Soderling-Davydenko-Hrbaty (1.82 @ Ladbrokes) All pretty straightforward IMO. Zib doesn't play too much at the ATP level and is certainly not in the league of the Swedish teenager who has made a game on hardcourts and carpets his forte - expect this to be as straightforward as the price suggests. Similarly, Davydenko should have the beating of the hopeless Brazilian journeyman Mello - Mello can hardly beat a half decent player on hardcourts and much as I dislike touching this Russian cnut whom I maintain has an intrinsic link with the mafia from his homeland :rollin , I'd expect him to cruise through here. Lastly, Thierry Ascione's YTD W-L record reads a woeful 1-3 and is clearly nothing to suggest he will trouble Hrbaty in the slightest. He may have won a few Challenger tournaments on hardcourts, but even in those fine runs of his, he didn't manage to beat anyone of much significance and quite simply, I'm not convinced he'll even push the Slovak close even if he's playing with the crowd behind him. Cheers & Good Luck! :ok Starting Bank : 100.00pts Current Bank : 100.00pts Profit/Loss : 0.00pts

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.