Outright Bets (multis etc.) > 2024/25 Season

hello all been looking antepost skybet has given us 4 places which is good for me as i keep getting places at the moment

so i had a EW treble for the season @299/1 on the 3 leagues Leeds ,Bolton, Doncaster yes best price 3 places 543/1@liveScoreBet or 439/1@Bet365

also thought this might have a chance its 35/1 for West Brom to finish top 6 Champoinship Barnsley to finish top 6 L1 and Barrow to finish top 7 L2 as first two mention seem to be thereabout at the end of season then go and get beaten in the play-off and the third mention has been improving each season if thats the case this year skybet will give you just over 81/1 for just making the play-off rules are they will finish in the playoff positions of their league just over double the odds well thats my antepost season bets roll on next year 

good luck what ever you do 

• harry_rag changed the title to Outright Bets (multis etc.) > 2024/25 Season

I've tweaked the thread title. Feel free to put any cross-league antepost accas in here or bets on any leagues that there isn't a specific thread for.

I'm not one for season long bets myself but we'd be interested to hear if you're putting any on and seeing how they fare as the season unfolds.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.