** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Paris Longchamps Sunday

3 Group Races to enjoy

1258    Double Major could be the best stayer in Europe if last years runaway win on Arc day can be believed , surely has higher aims than this weak Group 3 , but if fit should win doing handsprings   11-8

1450   The Prix Ganay group 1 ......Zarabek e.w.  ...messed about with the distance last year , seems better at 10 furlongs so worth a punt    11-2

1525   Ottery  , again seemed to take them a while to find it`s correct trip   10-3

All in all 3 cracking races with £280,000 in total up for grabs , all winnable .........and not 1 British entry.........and we twine on about prize money and the lack of quality races early in the season .

I may have a look tomorrow .

There's also some very good racing on tomorrow morning in Hong Kong with loose change & pocket money for the winners , lots of Japanese interest in the main 3 big races at 7.50 , 9,00 & 9.50 as well as UK  with G.Bougheys Believing running in 7.50 , A.Watsons Brave Emperor in the 9.00 looking to beat Golden Sixty ( 30 runs , 26 wins , 3 places ) prize money $15,721,397 & in 9.50 W.Haggas represented by Dubai Honour all races on Sky Sports Racing , I'll give em a gander .

2.50 - HORIZON DORE 10/3 

3.25 - OTTERY 3/1 

Edited by calva decoy

16 hours ago, Zilzalian said:

I am going to chuck in the 2:50 here. We know all about most of these the "unknown" is Zarir dropping back in trip beautifully bred and can be anything this year. 25/1 PP is a very big price and so is well worth the unknown factor.

I am noticing Zarir being backed, now down to 10/1 & 12/1 in most places. Intriguing race this one.