** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Rick's Dogs

Rickstar

Re: Rick's Dogs Well a very good card at walthamstow tonight hopefully walking away with a bit of money. Heh i've said that many a time and walked away skint but you've got to be optimistic. ^_^ 7.30 Trap 4 Legal Knight I have a doubt in my mind that trap 2 Alamshar will come back and haunt me in this race but i'm sticking with Legal Knight purely on his sittingbourne times. His latest trials have been good and has won round here before. 7.57 Trap 3 Star Of Dromin The triple track record holder hasnt let me down yet, although this must be the toughest race its had since it won the vase up at Romford. With Greenacre Lin who won the st leger the other day in the race and the ever improving lady minstral its going to be tough but i still think she can pull through. 8.11 Trap 5 Lethal Rumble The way the rumble has been running as of late its hard to oppose and go for anything else. Kelsos Bruno in Trap 1 should lead as usual but i fancy the rumble to catch it. 8.25 Trap 1 Lady Aishling This run impressively behind solid money last saturday and it was certainly eye catching. I could say the same about the four dog Killeacle Fred but it hasnt had a race in 2 weeks and i'm thinking that the Lady is a little bit fitter. If she's 8-1 this time i'll be very surprised ^_^ 9.07 Trap 4 Blues Highway The dog loves it round here. The only two tracks it likes is Milton Keynes and the stow. I wouldnt back it anywhere else. Soviet Isis in trap 1 surprised me the other day by actually winning a race by 4 lengths as it looked like it wasnt going on to be first. I didnt think the dog was genuine but now i'm not sure. Could pose a threat ^_^ 9.35 Trap 4 Special Deal The dog is up for sale at the moment and why not its in tip top form. Hence why i'm backing him. The dog won impressively last week by winning 8 lengths, breaking out in a 5.06 sectional from the coffin box. If it was to do that again here it will win 9.49 Trap 6 Astute Star This dog has screwed me about. Everytime i go and back it, it loses. Perhaps its a sign. But i'll give it one more chance. (i said that last time) 10.03 Trap 6 Abbot Pete Being the only wide in the race it has a dream draw. Get on blackie in trap 4 dives for the rails straight away and although clonbrin show goes in a straight line on the run up it doesnt normally come away as quick as abbot pete does. Still Abbot Pete is prone to miss it on occasions but 5 railers and 1 wide sways the vote in Abbot Pete's favour. ^_^ 10.17 Trap 6 Siesta Frisby Blimey i hope the trap 6's are running well otherwise its going to be an expensive night for me. Not only is it a good dog its a local dog. I expect this to be odds on and if its evens or bigger i know i must be dreaming ^_^ Right 10pts on all of them as usual. ^_^

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Rick's Dogs Well about time i had a good night at the stow. Hoorah!!! I hope this means i'm hitting a bit of form. 7 out of 9 winners cant be bad ^_^ 7.30 Trap 4 Legal Knight 2/1fav +30pts 1st Bumped&led1 7.57 Trap 3 Star Of Dromin 11/10Jfav +21pts 1st VeryQaw Always led 8.11 Trap 5 Lethal Rumble 4/5 fav +18pts 1st Led3H 8.25 Trap 1 Lady Aishling 5/1 +60pts 1st Led5 9.07 Trap 4 Blues Highway 3/1 -10pts 5th Bumped8 9.35 Trap 4 Special Deal 6/4 +25pts 1st Qaway Always led 9.49 Trap 6 Astute star 1/2fav +15pts 1st Led 3-6&from 7 10.03 Trap 6 Abbot Pete 6/4 fav +25pts 1st Qaw AlwaysLed 10.17 Trap 6 Siesta Frisby 1/2Fav -10pts 2nd VerySlowAway RanOn Rick's Dog Record Staked:700pts Returns:660pts Profit: -40pts Bets: 67 Winners: 28

Re: Rick's Dogs lol, thank you for your compliments. ^_^ Much appreciated. I thought i might tip some up for Harlow tonight. After tonights disaster i'll try and get on later on to tip up some more walthamstow winners. -_-0 Harlow 8.15 Paddock Singer Trap 6 Its been running impressively up at Rye house. Its won round at Harlow to in a good time as well. It broke as well as it did last sunday then i imagine it will win this with ease providing it doesnt go too wide round the bends at harlow as it tends to do. 8.45 Coomlogne Syd Trap 2 The times at sittingbourne are good and its run here before and won. Danger is possibly the 6 dog Burnpark Venture as its the only one with enough early to cause it trouble. 9.15 Cairdeas Trap 1 Run well last time and has another good draw on the rails. Alot of pace among the wides in the race hence why i think the favourite in Trap 6 Soviet Security will be in trouble. Trap 2 Dods Goliath is the one that worries me as its capable of being a genius on the track but hasnt been proving it lately. 9.30 Kingsmill Champ Trap 4 The track record holder over the distance and won a race similar to this last week. The danger would be Mylies Baby in Trap 2 but is a bit one paced and has only won 1 out 30 races. But that one race she has won is at Harlow but other times she has been denied by the champ. 9.45 Sewmaster Trap 1 Back in the box it likes, although its had a bad run of form lately it looks a value bet providing its trying. Alot of pace out wide again should hold the favourite up especially at this tight track railers normally come out on top. 10.15 El Zarina Trap 2 Normally i go for trap 1 supper daisey but i've decided to change it to El Zarina as its won well the last couple of times with good times to match. 10pts on each as usual

Re: Rick's Dogs Hoorah i've hit profit at last. I started off badly but now things are picking up. I hope i can keep the good form coming. Still I fell i was a bit unlucky in sewmaster's race but 4 out of 6 is not bad. By the way thanks jtw1 for the support ^_^. Lets round up... 8.15 Paddock Singer Trap 6 7/4fav +27.5pts 1st Led1 wide 8.45 Coomlogne Syd Trap 2 7/4fav +27.5pts 1st Led2 9.15 Cairdeas Trap 1 3-1 +40pts 1st SnLd 9.30 Kingsmill Champ Trap 4 6/4fav -10pts 2nd Ld1- Crd7 Crdfrom8 9.45 Sewmaster Trap 1 2/1Jfav -10pts 2nd Chl3 10.15 El Zarina Trap 2 11/8fav +23.75pts 1st Crd1&5 LdRunIn Hmm...I still havent had a really good look at walthamstow's card tomorrow but i'll post a bit later once i've had a one hour study up. Rick's Dog Record Staked:760pts Returns:778.75pts Profit: 18.75pts Bets: 73 Winners: 32

Re: Rick's Dogs Slap my wrists for not tipping anything at walthamstow. To be honest i didnt fancy that much as there was some tough old races tonight. So i think i did the best thing and just left it. Still doesnt stop me from tipping some at Walthamstow tomorrow and saturdays card. On a side note Lexie is out on saturday's card in Race 4 Trap 5. I'll have my usual £10 on it but I wont be tipping it and i dont really fancy it after it being overweight and just coming back off of being in season. ^_^ Friday Walthamstow BAGS 12.44 Trap 1 Unlikely Hotshow Hmm...I'm not too sure how Trap 2 Baby Thierry is going to run. On its latest form it should be favourite and shown signs it could win this. Why i've gone for trap 1 is purely on the draw and if it sticks to its task on the rails it should win. 1.27 Trap 1 Lady Kegan I'm going for Lady Kegan here because its shown signs of a rivival in form. It has a good draw and although its bottom grade it should run on strong. He says with a shy grin. Saturday Walthamstow Evening 7.30 Trap 3 Mine Re-seeded middle. Not sure if its 100% genuine though as i've seen it run a couple of times and it looked a bit suspicious. Still last time it ran it gave the others about 5 or 6 lengths and lost by 3/4 of a length. 7.57 Trap 2 Marcourt Looks the most genuine stayer in the race and this downgraded dog will love it running up against dogs of this class. Lacks Early pace but they all do. I'll be disappointed if it loses. 8.25 Trap 2 Druids Mickey Jo Oh big man for tipping this one up. One of the best hurdlers in the country going up against H2 dogs at the stow in an open race!!! The world's gone mad. Alright its the first race after being lame but what a race to ease him into. Must be heavily odds on. 8.39 Trap 1 Strong Flow Now its first hurdle race was very impressive considering it was the first time it had raced over the jumps. Whoever will lead at the first corner will win it in this one. Danger is Kelsos Bruno as that has some early foot but hasnt been firing on all cylinders recently. 8.53 Trap 5 Lethal Rumble Didnt i back this last week. Seems to me this race is even easier than last weeks as well. Expecting odds on. 9.21 Trap 2 Shakattom Wish this dog would run the bends. This dog on the straight is different gear but gets into mountains of trouble when it loses ground on the bends. Maybe its too tight for him. Still i'm backing him as he has done me proud a couple of times. 10pts on each as usual.

Re: Rick's Dogs Lets round up a disappointing day on the bags. I think Lady Kegan was very unlucky today and got beat by the shortest of heads. Had a lovely run but decided to go wide round the 4th bend for some unknown reason. Unlikely Hotshow ran disappointing and I think i'll be watching it rather than backing it next time its out. 12.44 Trap 1 Unlikely Hotshow -10pts 3rd Bumped 1&4 1.27 Trap 1 Lady Kegan -10pts 2nd Bumped 3 RanOn Rick's Dog Record Staked:780pts Returns:778.75pts Profit: -1.25pts Bets: 75 Winners: 32 On a side note i'll be taking out the tip for allglaze spider due to the fact its running in the st leger tonight at Henlow so I imagine that this will be a non runner. ^_^

Re: Rick's Dogs Full of mixed fortunes last night. Still there were some decent value bets on the tote. With Druids Mickey Jo the tote paid 4-6 when it was 2-5. Still i dont like backing odds on shots but if they are going to win you might as well. Lexie ran well yesterday getting 2nd and done a 29.70. Its become quite consistant from the boxes now but its still not fully fit. Hence the bad time. Hopefully there wont be any dogs in the race that do a half a second quicker times than Lexie. Providing she doesnt get injured i can see her becoming a useful animal. Anyway enough about Lexie lets round up... 7.30 Trap 3 Mine 6/4fav -10pts 2nd RanOn 7.57 Trap 2 Marcourt +10pts Non Runnner 8.25 Trap 2 Druids Mickey Jo 2/5fav +14pts 1st LedEarly 8.39 Trap 1 Strong Flow 2/1fav -10pts 4th BadlyBaulked 1/4 8.53 Trap 5 Lethal Rumble 4/9fav +14pts 1st Hit1H LedEarly 9.21 Trap 1 Shakattom 5/2 +35pts 1st Bmp&LdRunUp&from3 Rick's Dog Record Staked:840pts Returns:851.75pts Profit: +11.75pts Bets: 80 Winners: 35 Oddly enough they changed the trap number of shakattom to trap 1 from trap 2 since thursday moving it to the inside for some reason. Sometimes it does make you wonder.

Re: Rick's Dogs Well the main event of the racing post festival at walthmastow and its a cracking card. Hopefully I can pick some winners even if there at short prices. 7.25 Trap 3 Special Deal Recently been sold for £20000 it should prove its worth here and win this. One danger would be Gee Vee in Trap 5 which i felt was a bit unlucky last time. Still i think it should crack out of the 3 box and if it turns safely at the corner it should win. 7.40 Trap 6 Legal Knight Backed the dog last time. Although the odds on shot Ballymac Kewell done a good time out of the five box i still think it has a bad draw. Legal Knight has the solo out wide with trap 5 moving to the middle it has a good chance. 8.00 Trap 4 Sinatra Prince There was a massive ante post gamble on this dog from 6-1 down to 4-1. Considering its got to the final impressively with its back straight pace it looks a good bet. Taking nothing away from Judical Law although it has the better draw sinatra prince is inside of it and i think it will prove too strong. 8.15 Trap 4 Lethal Rumble Well it was tough to choose between Druids and the rumble but i've gone for the rumble because its a bit fitter than Druids mickey jo. Although Druids is probably the best hurdler i've ever seen i can see it leading but the rumble catching it just on the line. Should be a good race. 8.35 Trap 1 Star Of Dromin What else was i suppose to tip up in this race. The track record holder over three distances at the stow should be very short. Maybe at the track i'll be putting star of dromin in straight forecasts with the oh so unlucky lady minstral (trap 4) which is improving with every run and Astute Star (trap 5) for a bit more value. 9.10 Trap 5 Bourne Again This is a tough old race but the value is tremendous as any of them could win. I'm sticking my neck out on the line and going with Bourne Again as it showed excellent trackcraft when beating Paramount silver in the last race. 9.25 Trap 1 Rathanny Fitz This is one hell of a race. I went for siesta Frisby last time but it missed its break. If it does it again then i cant see it coming from behind in this race. This dog is a flying machine and has done a very good time round walthamstow and a spectacular time round henlow and is the track record holder there at the moment. 10.00 Trap 4 Hondo Blue Some good breeding and what else helps is its a 4 dog race. This will be heavily odds on i would imagine as its done a half a second quicker than the others and has a great draw. 10.14 Trap 4 Betathan Pebbles My goodness the dog won by 20 lengths last time it ran this distance here and is the current track record holder because they have only had 1045 metre race. Still were looking at another one and no real competition. If only devils mo jo was brought in as a reserve it would make this race more interesting. Doubt it though. 10.28 Trap 1 Zigzag Dutchy Derby dog here. It will be very short odds here. The way it won last time was nothing short of impressive. This is a flying machine where it missed its break last time and still won by 6 lengths. Incredible. 10.40 Trap 5 Killeen Tom Not many 640m hurdle races but i expect Killeen Tom to break away and burn them all off with its early pace. Fallowfield in trap 1 is a dodge and could cause some interference with Killeen Tom if its feeling up to it. 10pts on each as usual. ^_^

Re: Rick's Dogs Full of mixed fortunes really with long shots and good things going down. Still i think i picked the best of the bunch and again was unlucky. Let's round up... 7.25 Trap 3 Special Deal 1/1fav -10pts 3rd EveryChance 7.40 Trap 6 Legal Knight 11/4 -10pts 2nd EveryChance 8.00 Trap 4 Sinatra Prince 4/5fav -10pts 3rd BmpStart,EP Wide2 8.15 Trap 4 Lethal Rumble 1/5fav +12pts 1st LedEarly Hit3H 8.35 Trap 1 Star Of Dromin 4/9fav +14pts 1st Led4 9.10 Trap 5 Bourne Again 5/1 -10pts 3rd EarlyPace Bumped1&2 9.25 Trap 1 Rathanny Fitz 13/8 -10pts 3rd MissedBreakRanOn 10.00 Trap 4 Hondo Blue 1/4fav +12.5pts 1st LedEarly 10.14 Trap 4 Betathan Pebbles 1/3fav +13pts 1st Bmp1 Blk7 Led8 10.28 Trap 1 Zigzag Dutchy 1/3fav +13pts 1st MsdBreak EP Ld 1-2&from3 10.40 Trap 5 Killeen Tom 8/11fav +17pts 1st Led5 Rick's Dog Record Staked:950pts Returns:933.25pts Profit: -16.75pts Bets: 91 Winners: 41

Re: Rick's Dogs Cheers jtw1 i'll try my best. ^_^ Right lets have a walthamstow BAGS special seen as i'm going tomorrow. Strangely enough it starts at 11:11. Dont know why but i'm all for it especially if it squeezes another race in to lose my money. As i'm not that confident on BAGS cards we will have 5pts on each instead of the usual 10pts. Walthamstow BAGS 12.02 A6 Trap 4 Kris The Bok Been brought back over the standard trip as it didnt stay very well last time. Over the standard trip though it has to do things the hard way coming from behind as it lacks a bit of early pace. The danger would be the 6 dog Lika Narrow as its been downgraded after only one run in A5. 12.16 A9 Trap 3 Sams Starlight Bottom grade events at the stow. Yes!!! But still I think the dog should put in a good effort and providing it gets clear and in front of the one and the two it should have every chance of winning it. Danger is the racing posts pick of trap 4 as it can ping the lids on a rare occasion and burns the likes of this class with its early pace. 12.29 S3 Trap 5 Tinnock Salaam Alright so it didnt do well in its first race big deal. Dogs have off days and I think its last run was one of them. Still an A3/A4 dog running in an S3 race must be respected. If the dog gets the hang of the different traps and pings out the boxes I can see this leading all the way. 12.44 A8 Trap 1 Aliveandkicking I dont know why but i'm quite taken with this dog. Although I think it likes company it has a fair amount of early and with some predicted trouble out wide it could have a solo run. The danger is the two dog Kissimmee red moves to the middle and sometimes it fades and sometimes it runs on depending what mood its in. 1.44 A8 Trap 5 Five Card Trick This dog hasnt had the best of luck in its first two races. If it remains untouched and runs that well it should win in this grade. So 5pts on each of them as its BAGS racing.

Re: Rick's Dogs Meh...not a bad day at the bags. Hit a profit on the day so musnt grumble. Lets round up... 12.02 Trap 4 Kris The Bok 3/1Jfav +20pts 1st 12.16 Trap 3 Sams Starlight 5/2 +17.5pts 1st 12.29 Trap 5 Tinnock Salaam 4/1 -10pts 5th 12.44 Trap 1 Aliveandkicking 5/1 -10pts 4th 1.44 Trap 5 Five Card Trick 7/4fav -10pts 2nd Rick's Dog Record Staked:975pts Returns:970.75pts Profit: -4.25pts Bets: 96 Winners: 43

• 2 weeks later...

Re: Rick's Dogs About time i posted some tips up otherwise i'm going to be forgotten about, if i'm not already -_-0 Tonight i'll be going to the legendary rye house greyhound stadium. So i'll try and tip some up... 7.42 Trap 1 Dundee Very impressive up at sittingbourne. Hasnt had a run here and the draw isnt the best in the world being a middle dog. The early pace that it has should be the key to win this one. 8.10 Trap 1 Combridge Fizz Being on the rails is a disadvantage because it moves off right into the middle. Still its won an open from trap 1 before round here clocking a good time. 8.38 Trap 1 Emmets Hondo No change from the racing post's opinion on this race. The fact that it can either come from behind or lead all the way is what i like. Not like the dogs i have which have to lead at the first bend to win. 8.52 Trap 1 Burrow Breaker I hope the railers are running well tonight. There is two good dogs in traps 5 & 6 and i'm hoping they get into a little bumping match allowing the 1 to go on. I like the draw this one has and its more than capable of winning it. 9.20 Trap 4 Oneforthelads Didnt run too well last week but was 2nd to emmets hondo. I think it need the run last week after being off the card for nearly a month. Still it has a nice draw here and hoping its back to being fully fit it has every chance of winning it. 10pts on each as usual

Re: Rick's Dogs Ahhh...i'm so angry at emmets hondo tonight. Why may you ask? Well for one it was a 4-6fav and lost but it was the only one that let me down for tonights pick 6 jackpot at rye house. All the other 5 i've got. Knocked out the 5th leg again. Would of won £1600. Still never mind its only money -_-0 Lets round up... 7.42 Trap 1 Dundee 4-9fav +14pts 1st 8.10 Trap 1 Combridge Fizz 4-1 +50pts 1st 8.38 Trap 1 Emmets Hondo 4-6fav -10pts 2nd 8.52 Trap 1 Burrow Breaker 11-10fav +21pts 1st 9.20 Trap 4 Oneforthelads 4-5fav +18pts 1st Rick's Dog Record Staked:1025pts Returns:1073.75pts Profit: +48.75pts Bets: 101 Winners: 47

• 2 weeks later...

Re: Rick's Dogs Well thought i might give a few tips for the stow as its a pretty good card. One thing i hate is having to work and knowing my dog is running. Rickster is running out of trap 6 which is a boost. Weather it wins the A2 race is beyond me. Still i'll be having my money on it just because its the Rickster ^_^ Walthamstow 12.40 Trap 1 Im decent too The dog won last time out in a lower grade and although its known to run out of the middle it should have enough early to lead and make the first bend untouched. Kosher Colin in trap 5 is pretty smart also and is a danger. 12.53 Trap 4 Lethal Rumble Well i expect this to be another odds on shot as its been in its last few outings when its won. Alright so the dog got beat when it was 1-5 but there is a reason why it was that price. The dogs its up against is not in the class of lethal rumble. Sad to say but its true. 1.06 Trap 3 Kingstreet champ I'm backing this dog with my heart not my head. The dog has produced many comebacks over the years coming from last to first many times. Prefer her over a longer distance all she needs is to be close to the pack by the second and she should do fine. 1.22 Trap 1 Shakattom I've been a follower of this dog ever since it arrived at the stow. With the red jacket in place i'm hoping that he will ping the lids and he should be in with every chance. The obvious odds on favourite will be special deal. I really dont know what to make of special deal as its a dog you cant really make out. 1.58 Trap 4 Blackmagic Guy Although Mustang Masie in trap 1 has a very good draw equally blackmagic guy has as well. This is due to the fact that traps 2 & 3 normally lack alot of early pace. So it should come round with trap 1 and chase it home. 2.32 Trap 6 Archers Sparkler If shes feeling good and not cramping up then she has every chance of winning this. Ballyneale best in trap 1 is the danger as its starting to run like it use to which is a danger if your going to oppose it. But still she should have the clear run on the outside and should lead up with the three dog hoping that ballyneale finds trouble making its way through the pack. ^_^ 2.49 Trap 6 Rickster Now the trouble with my dog is that its somehow developed a nasty habit of going wide at the second bend causing it to lose precious time on the clock hence why the times are lower than the rest of the group in this race. Still a bit of trouble on the inside and then if Rickster should mind his own business on the wide he should do well. 3.27 Trap 3 Ronnies Flight I'm expecting it to be shade odds on. Still he broke amazingly from the three box last week and if it were to do so again i dont think it will get caught. 3.44 Trap 5 Forelacka Davies I've been following this dog as it has some wonderful back straight pace. 430m races or lower is the only time you can back this dog as it has a tendency to cramp over anything longer. 4.22 Trap 2 Dooree Jet Well it did a very good time in an open race a couple of weeks back clocking a good time even though it missed its break and got knocked about on the first two bends. Should get everything right today but it wouldnt surprise me if one of the one paced dogs come from the back and nick this one from me as its so tight. Still i'm sticking to the one that has a bit more scope. 10pts on each as usual ^_^

Re: Rick's Dogs Daniel Powter's bad day comes to mind when i think of today. The only winners were odds on shots and the only decent winner would of been archers sparkler but the hare stopped. Darn my luck. Still Rickster ran well i thought taking a nasty knock on the first and completely missing the kick. Anyway lets round up todays non tryers. 12.40 Trap 1 Im decent too 9/4fav -10pts 6th Blk&stumbled1 FinLm To be honest I should of stopped betting then. Always when a dog finishes last or goes lame in the first race bad luck follows but i never learn. *sigh* 12.53 Trap 4 Lethal Rumble 1/6fav +11pts 1st Led 3h Was it worth it. Probably not but a winners a winner. -_-0 1.06 Trap 3 Kingstreet champ 4/1 -10pts 6th Veryslowaway A bit disappointed with her as she came on a bundle on her previous outing but seemed to have lost it all again today. 1.22 Trap 1 Shakattom 10/1 -10pts 5th Bumped1 Shame it didnt make the corner as i thought it might of done. Still its very young and open to even more improvement. It will get there, just not as soon as i predicted -_-0 1.58 Trap 4 Blackmagic Guy 1/1fav -10pts 2nd Bmp1 Chl1Ck3&5 2.32 Trap 6 Archers Sparkler +10pts Void race 2.49 Trap 6 Rickster 8/1 -10pts 3rd Bumped1 RanOn 3.27 Trap 3 Ronnies Flight 4/7 +15pts 1st EarlyPace Led2 3.44 Trap 5 forelacka davies 3/1 -10pts 6th Bumped1&3 4.22 Trap 2 Dooree Jet 2/1fav -10pts 5th EPBmp3&5 Rick's Dog Record Staked:1125pts Returns:1109.75pts Profit: -15.25pts Bets: 110 Winners: 49

• 3 months later...

Re: Rick's Dogs Meh...I'm back and this is no april fools joke. Although some people may wish it was. -_-0 Anyway i'll pick some dogs out that I fancy tomorrow night at the stow. Remember there is no systems, its just my humble opinion. 10pts on each... 8.25 Trap 2 Alexanders Pride 10pts Can pop out and go easily clear. Weather it stays that extra 40 meters is hard to determine. Main danger obviously is Bubbly Pebbles ^_^ 9.35 Trap 1 Star of Dromin 10pts I think even my Nan could pick this one. (well maybe) Has the draw, triple track record holder and will be very warm order. 9.49 Trap 1 Too Risky 10pts Another dog who has the draw and the fast starting railer must be respected. Journey North running from Trap 2 is also a dog that i respect and I see that as the possible danger. 10.03 Trap 6 Jordans Glory 10pts Running well at present. Has a nice draw and ran on well to beat sofem in its last race. 10.17 Trap 1 Purple Monkey 10pts Ran a very good race last time it was here in similar company.

Re: Rick's Dogs

Excellent mate :ok Cheers for that - keep me posted on the dogs cause i like having a dabble on them
Will do. Thanks for the encouragement. ^_^
Del's gonna give you some shit over Romford car two though after you said it wouldnt win
And dont i know it. I think i'm gonna go into hiding when Del's about.
Hope you backed them big, Dominos is on you Monday night!
Damn right!!! I'm going to push the boat out and get you some potato wedges as well. Well as usual i did them all in a super yankee and theres always one that lets you down. Still musnt grumble we've got some winners. Lets round up... 8.25 Trap 2 Alexanders Pride 11/8 2ndfav +23.75pts 1st Qaw AlwaysLed 9.35 Trap 1 Star of dromin 1/4fav +12.5pts 1st VQaw AlwaysLed (tkrec) 9.49 Trap 1 Too Risky 6/4fav +25pts 1st LedEarly 10.03 Trap 6 Jordans Glory 9/4 2ndfav -10pts 5th Qaw Verywide6 10.17 Trap 1 Purple Monkey 4/5fav +18pts 1st EP Led1 Rick's Dog Record Staked:1175pts Returns:1189pts Profit: +14pts Bets: 115 Winners: 53 No selections tomorrow. Probably monday bags/begs as i'm likely to have a runner.

Re: Rick's Dogs Well as you could tell I didnt fancy Monday's card or Tuesday's card. But the open race card this Thurday is tempting. 10pts on each... Walthamstow 7.45 Trap 1 Sligo Home We start off with an A9 which sligo home has been running consistently well over the past few races. Its latest times proves it can still win this grade but is vulnerable to improving pups such as clonbrin ted who's running in trap 3 which i would make the danger. 8.23 Trap 1 Strong Flow Best hurdler round the stow at the moment. Has the trap draw again and if Ronnies Callum (Trap 2) was to lead again I think he should pick the dog up just like last week. 8.48 Trap 5 Astute Express Ran very well in top grade last time clocking a 14.40 sectional which should enable her to burn this lot off early and lead all the way. 9.21 Trap 3 Star Of Dromin lol, how many times have i tipped this up. -_-0 Broke her own track record saturday and again will be very warm order. 10.17 Trap 4 Tinky Terror Put in a very good effort last time and was top grade at the stow last year. Not too much early pace inside of her can see her go round clear. 10.30 Trap 5 Jelly Mould Some decent efforts over the 475m distance lately and in this 640m race should see her go clear in front.

Re: Rick's Dogs Extremely unlucky tonight as two of the dogs that got second got beat by a head. 4.5pts loss so not too bad. Lets round up... 7.45 Trap 1 Sligo Home 7/4fav +27.5pts 1st RanOn 8.23 Trap 1 Strong Flow 1/2fav +15pts 1st Hit2H Led 3/4 8.48 Trap 5 Astute Express 2/1fav -10pts 3rd EveryChance 9.27 Trap 3 Star Of Dromin 1/3fav +13pts 1st QawAled (tkrec) 10.17 Trap 4 Tinky Terror 2/1fav -10pts 2nd 10.30 Trap 5 Jelly Mould 7/2 -10pts 2nd Ld-runin VW2 Rick's Dog Record Staked:1235pts Returns:1244.5pts Profit: +9.5pts Bets: 121 Winners: 56

Re: Rick's Dogs Thanks for the words of encouragement. Here are my selections tonight, pretty obvious for a few of the races but a winners a winner... 8.11 Trap 2 Strong Flow My usual hurdle race tip. Has beaten Trap 1 Free Air round Hove and should beat it at his own track. Should be warm order as usual... 8.23 Trap 6 Smooth Penny Has the trap draw and cannot break any worse than it did last week. Should mind its own business round the first bend and begin to kick on down the back straight. 9.14 Trap 6 Velvet Rebel Unlucky last week but had a rough draw. This week it has trap 6 and looks to be the class animal in the race. 9.40 Trap 5 North Sally Ran wide last week no thanks to the dogs around it. Should come on bundles now having a look round and should make all in this slightly easier open race. 10.17 Trap 6 Rickster If i dont tip this one up and it wins I think i'll be in for some slack. But honestly it has a wonderful draw tonight and if it comes out in the 5.06 sectional it done 10 days ago he will stand a good chance of winning this. Danger will be trap 5 ullid fancy as that has a fair turn of early pace and can get round the slow starters inside of it pretty easy. 10.30 Trap 4 Killough Dreamer Downgraded and has been running with better class dogs than this race. Surronded by slow starters her early pace should see her round. 10pts on each as usual...