Premier League Predictions > 2nd - 4th April

image.png

image.png

Still one and a half games to be played today but here's the midweek games in the Premier League. Man C v Villa and U at Chelsea possibly the ties of the round. What about the bets of the round? Please share yours with us here.

14 hours ago, Cookiejames1 said:

Under 4.5 goals 8/15

Over 4.5 goals 11/8

It will NEVER make sense to back both possible outcomes in a two way market at those prices, it’s a guaranteed way to lose money.

Even if the overs had been priced at 15/8 it would have been pointless as it would be a 100% book with a long term expectation of breaking even at best.

I can only assume you don’t actually back the selections that you put up on here (hence the refusal to ever illustrate a questionable choice with a suggested staking plan) as I’m sure it would be apparent that it’s impossible to make a profit backing in this way.

9 hours ago, harry_rag said:

It will NEVER make sense to back both possible outcomes in a two way market at those prices, it’s a guaranteed way to lose money.

Even if the overs had been priced at 15/8 it would have been pointless as it would be a 100% book with a long term expectation of breaking even at best.

I can only assume you don’t actually back the selections that you put up on here (hence the refusal to ever illustrate a questionable choice with a suggested staking plan) as I’m sure it would be apparent that it’s impossible to make a profit backing in this way.

I appreciate the feed back.