Trip Around Italy! High Stakes Yankees

I want a trip around Italy and I don't want to use my own money. 

Going to be doing High odds Yankees (correct scores/ HT/FT / Bet Builders / Goal scorers)

Starting with 20p stakes (£2.20 a bet). If I can get a few winners I would like to up the stake but realistically with these bets you're looking for a one or two lucky days! 

Using Bet365 as it is convenient. 

Edited by vivaItalia

• vivaItalia changed the title to Trip around Italy! High Stakes Yankees
  • StevieDay1983 changed the title to Trip Around Italy! High Stakes Yankees
Posted (edited)

Bet 15

Yankee £2.20 Bookings 🟨

Possible Returns £281,000 🤣😭

Xhaka also included in West Ham Bet Builder. 

Bank 

-£33

Screenshot_20240411_204224_Chrome.jpg

Edited by vivaItalia
Can't see final leg of bet in the picture.

31 minutes ago, Torque said:

Nice couple of wins there. Are these still worth doing now that bore draw and leg bonuses have been removed?

I can't see myself hitting 4 any time soon 🤣

The bore draws were great especially as it is easier to look at potentially low scoring matches. 

Really it's a bit of fun and I'm enjoying tracking it on here. 

1 minute ago, Torque said:

I've hit three before. Never four. Best of luck going forward and it'll be interesting to see whether you can make it pay.

Maybe a patent would be better for me going forward. 

But this is the Glory Hunters 🤣

Thanks for the message! 

11 hours ago, vivaItalia said:

I can't see myself hitting 4 any time soon 🤣

The bore draws were great especially as it is easier to look at potentially low scoring matches. 

Really it's a bit of fun and I'm enjoying tracking it on here. 

Not sure if those two are the only winners you’ve hit so far from 60 selections. If so, there’s obviously a huge amount of good fortune in them being in the same bet. I’d be noting all the individual winners to monitor the returns to level stakes singles. If you’re able to beat the odds backing as singles then it suggests the Yankee approach will be profitable long term and you just need to be patient. If not, then your long term expectation is negative barring a huge slice of good fortune.

I appreciate that it’s largely a bit of fun with a tilt at a big payout but it wouldn’t be that much effort to keep a note of the odds of any winning selections.

Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, harry_rag said:

Not sure if those two are the only winners you’ve hit so far from 60 selections. If so, there’s obviously a huge amount of good fortune in them being in the same bet. I’d be noting all the individual winners to monitor the returns to level stakes singles. If you’re able to beat the odds backing as singles then it suggests the Yankee approach will be profitable long term and you just need to be patient. If not, then your long term expectation is negative barring a huge slice of good fortune.

I appreciate that it’s largely a bit of fun with a tilt at a big payout but it wouldn’t be that much effort to keep a note of the odds of any winning selections.

Thanks for the message. I will consider keeping track of the odds. Since the past weekend I've been tracking the scores just. 

There's only been 3 out 20 but all three have been 2-1. 

Screenshot_20240412_191846_Sheets.jpg

Edited by vivaItalia
Forgot attachment