Serie A Predictions > 28th February

48 minutes ago, Cookiejames1 said:

Sassuolo vs Napoli

Napoli to win 4/5

Draw 14/5

I'm interested why you choose to bet in this way (backing two outcomes where you potentially pay two margins) rather than the single bet approach of laying Sassuolo or backing Napoli double chance. How do you split your stake on this particular bet?

4/5 and 14/5 dutches as 1.22 but Napoli DC is 1.25 best bookies price and 1.26 on the exchange.

Unless you have a specific objective in how you split the stake it would be easier to take one of the other options and would give you better odds.

2 hours ago, harry_rag said:

I'm interested why you choose to bet in this way (backing two outcomes where you potentially pay two margins) rather than the single bet approach of laying Sassuolo or backing Napoli double chance. How do you split your stake on this particular bet?

4/5 and 14/5 dutches as 1.22 but Napoli DC is 1.25 best bookies price and 1.26 on the exchange.

Unless you have a specific objective in how you split the stake it would be easier to take one of the other options and would give you better odds.

To be honest I thought backing double chance you would win less but it is actually better so thankyou for recommending that.