** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Super League, WCC & NRL Predictions > 22nd - 25th February

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

5 games in Super League this weekend with Wigan involved in the World Club Challenge game and the final NRL pre-season games. What do we think of how the bookies have reacted to the week 1 results, especially in terms of the start given to London Broncos? Thoughts and bets welcome below.

There are already big movements on the handicap for Warrington against Hull FC on Friday. Hull are decimated by injuries and suspensions. In particular they will be without hooker Danny Houghton. This attracts me to a tryscorer bet on Warrington's hooker, Danny Walker. Walker is now first choice no. 9 at Warrington following the move of Daryl Clark to St Helens. He is available at 11/4 with Hills and skybet. I suspect that price will contract sharply.

On 2/21/2024 at 8:00 PM, Labrador said:

This attracts me to a tryscorer bet on Warrington's hooker, Danny Walker. Walker is now first choice no. 9 at Warrington following the move of Daryl Clark to St Helens. He is available at 11/4 with Hills and skybet. I suspect that price will contract sharply.

I followed you in on him though I notice the spread firms are going 10/3 which is better than his try minutes at 13 (I'd equate that to around 11/4). Also played the brace and hat trick (ever the optimist).

I've also played Williams at 7/4 in that game (15/8 available). Dufty looks ok at 20/21 but I'm not playing odds on shots this season.

Mourgue at 2/1 my pick in the other game (11/5 available). Will do for an interest in the evening's action.

Haven't used the spreads for a while🙃.  My only bet tonight is Walker.

For me potential tryscorers at decent prices for Catalan Dragons are Theo Fages (100/30) and Jordan Dezaria (7/1). Rain should have stopped by kick-off time, but AFC Wimbledon's pitch should be quite soft and, like last night's game, should make things a bit harder for Catalan to impose.

2 hours ago, Labrador said:

My only bet tonight is Walker.

For me potential tryscorers at decent prices for Catalan Dragons are Theo Fages (100/30) and Jordan Dezaria (7/1)

:ok Walker in early enough to give me a run for my brace and hat trick money. Him and Fages would have made a nice first double!

Williams void. Walker try enough for a profit on the night, especially as I'm willing to put my normal stake on a decent tip from somewhere else rather than the half stakes I'm using for my own selections this season!

Makinson 13/10 and Swift 21/10 later, though I've had to take next bets prices.