** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Low odd backs/high odds lays: bank builder

kaiserchris85

1 hour ago, Skittle said:

More like twins in plenty of areas...............

Wouldn’t say twins, has certainly copied me in terms of taking a screen shot of each bet and posting.  Much easier than typing and at least gives proof of the bet being placed.  Could also argue laying the big prices horses has been another area which has been copied but each to their own and hope everyone has success in their endeavours 😊

1 hour ago, harry_rag said:

By my reckoning that was posted about 15 minutes after the game finished!

Furthermore as previously stated I have no interest in aiming to be on any consecutive bet leaderboards.  Also, when betting in-play my main priority is not always to post in on here straight away but have done so thus far.  Happy to ‘void’ this bet in terms of consecutive bets and please accept the above bet labelled as 22 to be 21 now.  

4 minutes ago, kaiserchris85 said:

Yes, it was made while waiting to pick my daughter up from her dancing at 9:30pm.  Posted on here once home but as you can clearly see the bet has been made with real money and not just typed as per most other people.

The issue isn’t about whether or not the bet was made, it’s about the timeliness of the posting. As per the rules, “Post regular bets BEFORE the event.- Post in-play bets AS SOON AS the bet has been made.”

I nearly forgot to post the SoT bets on the Champions League games but I remembered just as the games kicked off. I wouldn’t have posted them several minutes after they’d already landed. It’s tough luck and you don’t post them if that sort of time has elapsed.

There’s a degree of latitude, e.g. a goal goes in or the final whistle blows while you’re posting but we can’t have bets posted with a 15 minute lag. It will always beg the question about whether or not the bet would have been posted if it had lost or if similar losing bets have gone unposted.

10 minutes ago, kaiserchris85 said:

Furthermore as previously stated I have no interest in aiming to be on any consecutive bet leaderboards.  Also, when betting in-play my main priority is not always to post in on here straight away but have done so thus far.  Happy to ‘void’ this bet in terms of consecutive bets and please accept the above bet labelled as 22 to be 21 now.  

No need to discount on this occasion, you’re not the first person to have posted a little late, just a housekeeping thing for future reference, regardless of inclusion on the leaderboard. Bet on what you like but don’t post it in here unless it’s “fresh”. My main priority is getting the bets on too and I accept sometimes it’s not possible to post one, much as I’d like to.

The reason I looked at that one was because I wasn’t sure if it was in play (for which it seemed late) or for tomorrow. I found the result on Twitter and noted how much earlier than your post it was. On that note it would be helpful if you could indicate the inplay bets in a similar style that others do, e.g. “(0-0 90)” etc.