** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Champions League Predictions > 13th & 14th February

image.png

Champions League action returns after its Winter hibernation, though the next round of fixtures are spread across two weeks so just the 4 games at a time. Not much to dispute about the prices at first glance. Real Madrid the only odds against favourite and might have to settle for a 1st leg draw. Man City should get the expected win and PSG aren't likely to struggle either. Bayern not the most trustworthy team of late but 9th placed Lazio not the toughest test they could have faced from Italy.

What do you think. Let us know your thoughts and bets here.

Copenhagen v City:

Goncalves to score at 21/2 with Uni, 8 goals this season, half penalties. Pushing my luck after too recent wins on Troost-Ekong but another penalty taker who appeals at double digit odds.

De Bruyne 7/2 for a SoT and an assist with Hills, a boost that feels like it may have strayed into value territory

In the other game, Olmo at 7.8 worth chancing in the hope he rediscovers his early season scoring form, Junior to 2.82 and Rodrygo if I can get a decent price (might let it go in play).

sorry - way too late but just spotted it was typed but unposted and thought "waste not, want not"!

23 hours ago, harry_rag said:

De Bruyne 7/2 for a SoT and an assist with Hills, a boost that feels like it may have strayed into value territory

On a night where everything is coming up "no bet" I've gone for a similar offer as my sole interest. 9/2 for Kane 2+ SoT and Musiala 1+. More like a 3/1 shot looking at the exchange prices for each component.