Six Nations Round 2 Predictions > February 10th & 11th

image.png

Here's the week 2 prices after an enjoyable opening round. Ireland hammered a lacklustre and ill-disciplined France, England were run unexpectedly close in Italy while Wales almost pulled off an incredible comeback against Scotland.

My lines are France by 2, England by 12 and Ireland by 35 so pretty close to 365's take on things. My lean would be take Scotland with the best price you could find (or even for the straight win). Harder to call the other two; no idea which Wales will turn up though they shouldn't lack motivation for this fixture. I'd be reluctant to take Ireland to cover too big a line given they should get the job done easily enough and there's no need to bust a gut but I'm not sure Italy have got a second straight game of last week's magnitude in them. Will take a closer look as the weekend approaches.

Let us know what you think.

Bought France front 5 try minutes again, 20 this week. Also singled out Mauvaka at 3.7 on the exchange. Some nice prices about Penaud dotted about; 21/20 anytime try (should be a shade of odds on for me) 7/2 1st half try, 12/1 both halves and 33/1 hat trick all a bit bigger than they should be.

I'd be on Scotland if betting on the result but it's a close call so no money down.