November Saturdays NH "Bit of Fun" Lucky 15 Competition

As per the festival comps but spread over the 4 Saturdays in November.

Usual rules more or less.

• One post every week containing that Saturday’s Lucky 15
  • One post after the bet has been settled confirming any returns. Even if there’s no return, confirmation would be appreciated. Please don’t update via edits as I’d have to trawl back through the thread.
  • Updates by the end of the weekend would be appreciated but I’ll allow them up to the end of Monday. I'll do updates early on in the week.

In terms of the general rules I’d propose sticking with what we’ve had previously:

1. One lucky 15 per Saturday settled to 20p (either 20p win or 10p ew).

2. No cash out allowed for comp purposes.

3. Preferably bets would be real and not just paper picks, hence screenshots preferred.

4. Kudos and bragging rights will be the only prize.

5. “Wind ups allowed. Sensitive sorts need not apply.”

10p e/w L15.....slipped a flat one in hope thats ok!

Camprond @ 28/1
Ascot 15:15 - Winner
4 - 1/ 5

Returns £0.00
delete@1x.png
Highway One O Four @ 40/1
Ascot 14:40 - Winner
4 - 1/ 5

Returns £0.00
delete@1x.png
Flegmatik @ 20/1
Ascot 15:45 - Winner
4 - 1/ 5

Returns £0.00
delete@1x.png
Bernardo OReilly @ 18/1
Newmarket 15:57 - Winner
5 - 1/ 5

Returns £0.0

15 minutes ago, Tedthewolf said:

10p e/w L15.....slipped a flat one in hope thats ok!

Well I’ve just followed the general NH vibe since the idea was mooted so my initial call is it will be treated as a non runner but you can put up a replacement before the off time of your first race. That fits with the opening thread and what I said in reply to @LEE-GRAYS re UK and Irish jump races.

if the majority opinion is that flat racing is ok I’ll accept such selections but I got the impression people were onboard with the idea of a jump meetings only comp.

47 minutes ago, harry_rag said:

Well I’ve just followed the general NH vibe since the idea was mooted so my initial call is it will be treated as a non runner but you can put up a replacement before the off time of your first race. That fits with the opening thread and what I said in reply to @LEE-GRAYS re UK and Irish jump races.

if the majority opinion is that flat racing is ok I’ll accept such selections but I got the impression people were onboard with the idea of a jump meetings only comp.

I say let it slide this week. Unless it wins ...🤣🤣

3 hours ago, harry_rag said:

Hmff NH (National Hunt) racing is the title. Come on lads there is well enough jumps races today so that's a NR in my eyes. Okay its only a bit of fun but........