Racing Chat-Monday 17th July.

Flash Bulb                      -       3 10 Ayr               1/40th of a pt ew     66/1            - U/P

Jordon Electrics             -       3 45 Ayr               1/40th of a pt ew     33/1            - U/P

Earn Your Stripes          -       4 20 Ayr               1/40th of a pt ew     22/1            - 4th

P/L      +164.50pts

Edited by black rabbit
results

Patent. 

3.45. Ayr. Tinto.                  11/1  unpl

5.30. Ayr. Hill of Gold         9/2     unpl

6.30. Wolv.. Roaring Ralph      9/1    1st 

1st 0.64.           rtn. 594. 00

Good luck all. 

Edited by kensland

345 ayr ....classy race for a Monday!!

Manila scouse 8.0 5.6 

Tinto     7.8 14.5 

Twelfth night  7.6 12.0 

Illusionist    7.2  

Music society   7.2 

Very very open race and ground is on the soft side which will play its part ...I'll try 5pt wins top 3 for a bit of action on a,quiet day 

What was going to be a good day has turned to Shite. Jobsworth parking official has stuck a fixed penalty notice on my windscreen because my vehicle wheel was outside the white line. Non negotiable £50 just like that. FFFFFFFFS.

Newton
Abbott
FILM D’ACTION
Win
IDEAL VERT
Each way
Colin bowe’s hand is all over this one.
This horse has been to Gordon Elliot and has big field experience albeit unplaced. Has then gone on to win a point in April by some way before going bad again when long odds on. Soon showing distress signals on British debut for latest yard, but jockey Paddy Brennan has choice of two but chooses this one. Did show in front for a  way before tailed off on yard debut.
JP Macmanus has a runner here and he is my win bet given that he has shown up well on last run following wind surgery.

Edited by sporting sam

13 minutes ago, sporting sam said:

What was going to be a good day has turned to Shite. Jobsworth parking official has stuck a fixed penalty notice on my windscreen because my vehicle wheel was outside the white line. Mon negotiable £50 just like that. FFFFFFFFS.

Newton
Abbott
FILM D’ACTION
Win
IDEAL VERT
Each way
This horse has been to Gordon Elliot and has big field experience albeit unplaced. Has then gone on to win a point in April by some way before going bad again when long odds on. Soon showing distress signals on British debut for latest yard, but jockey Paddy Brennan has choice of two but chooses this one. Did show in front for a  way before tailed off on yard debut.
JP Macmanus has a runner here and he is my win bet given that he has shown up well on last run following wind surgery.

😁

Ayr 

Manila scouse

win

was a confident choice last time and he ran into a horse making all in our absent friends. Won’t be any easier in this huge field but he comes again very well treated and benefits potentially from the penalty carrying horse being drawn alongsides and weighted immediately below.

Yard we on this last year from adjoining stall and Phil  “punt ‘n” Dennis onboard today.

Edited by sporting sam

3 hours ago, sporting sam said:

What was going to be a good day has turned to Shite. Jobsworth parking official has stuck a fixed penalty notice on my windscreen because my vehicle wheel was outside the white line. Non negotiable £50 just like that. FFFFFFFFS.

Newton
Abbott
FILM D’ACTION
Win
IDEAL VERT
Each way

6.30 Wolves - POCKET THE PACKET 22/1 eway Betfair .

Could be an apt tip !

Wolves 6.30

just janet

win

pocket the packet

each  way 

JJ

won well at catterrick and unbeaten on the all weather having already won at Southwell could slay this field.

giant is well bred and dangerous too but pocket the packet is an each way chance and could be just the ticket with assistance of non runners either side of him. Faye macmanaman the hands and heels jockey.

Edited by sporting sam

Killarney 

silver salver

each way

snowhaven

win

jessica won this race last year.

silver salver is an Alexander bet

snowhsven could be better suited to this trip and slipped on the bend when hit by another jockey and clipped heels last time 

Edited by sporting sam