Scottish League Cup Predictions > 15th July

McCann looks big at 9/2 with Sky Bet or Hills ("B" system bet for me) and worth a small bet on the brace at 33/1. Scored in 6 of 21 starts last season. I think the prices flatter Raith slightly in this game and I'm happy to back Dunfermline's most likely goalscorer at that price.

Gullan for Raith not the worst 4/1 shot you'll ever see (scored in 5 out of 20 starts). I bought his goal rush plus at 5 which pays exactly 4/1 for one goal but offers a "free" bonus should he score more than one. Immediately pushed up to 7 on the back of my modest bet so obviously some respect for my deep knowledge of Scottish lower level football! :eyes

Tempted by 11/4 Vaughan (scored in 6 out of 18 starts last season) but think I'll pass. The spreads have him on a par with McCann so it's hard to take such a shorter price.

More group games tonight (should have checked before I put such a narrow date range in the title)!

Dundee U V Partick throws up a couple of appealing goalscorers for the visitors; Graham at 2/1 Hills (an "A" bet) and Fitzpatrick at 6/1 with Skybet.

Started 17 game together this season and last and you'd have an ROI of 61.8% if you'd backed them both in every game at those odds. (Both scored once, Graham only 8 times, Fitzpatrick 3 and neither in 5.)

Let's go for a third consecutive game of finding a winner. Miller looks big to me at 11/2 with PP, Sky Bet or Hills.

Only 16 and has scored once in his 3 starts so far. SPIN have his goal minutes at 17-20 which is more like 5/2 shot territory. Even allowing for the possibility that they're just reacting to the bare stats I think it's worth taking a chance.

Edited by harry_rag