** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** ELO Ratings are now back **

Non-League Predictions - Good Friday

Darran

Aldershot v Yeovil
Aldershot aren't great as one win in 9 would suggest, but Yeovil are worse and with a new manager in place at Aldershot they really ought to be beating a Yeovil side who look to have given up. They showed little fight against Southend last week and then showed even less against Gateshead on Tuesday night as they loss 4-0, a result which was fully deserved. Mark Cooper basically had a pop at everyone in his interview after the game and even if he does leave before this game the new person doesn't have the players at his disposal to make much of a difference for me. I wouldn't want to chase the price down too much, but it ought to be a home win.

Gloucester v Banbury
We were very unlucky not to get paid out on the Under 2.5 goals and draw bet in the Southport v Banbury game on Tuesday. Having seen the Banbury 2nd goal I have no idea what the Southport defender was doing as the shot was going wide with no danger of a Banbury player getting to the ball before it goes out. Instead of leaving it he decides to pass it into the goal. Anyway, I don't think Banbury will give Gloucester too many issues on Friday. This is a must win for Gloucester if they are to get into the play-offs and they really ought to win this. Gloucester have still to lose at home this year. Banbury's win on Tuesday meant they got up to 50 points and that should be enough to see them safe so there isn't so much riding on it for them.

Kidderminster v Buxton
Yet again we get to a Kidderminster game where the odds make little sense. Buxton are a huge price here to win this given the run of form they have been on which has seen them enter play-off contention. Kidderminster's home performance's have been embarrassing all season with them only getting 19 points at home and only relegated Telford have done worse. Scoring goals has been the big problem and they have only scored 16 at home. Blyth are the only side they have beaten at home in their last 10 home games and how on earth they can be odds on to beat a side on such a good run of form is just stupid, but then Kidderminster have been stupidly priced for most of the season.

Slough v Chippenham
A few weeks back I was backing Chippenham without success as they kept drawing, but their win against Farnborough on Tuesday night made it 15 games unbeaten and they are now well clear of the relegation zone. Farnborough did have an xG of 3.57 in that game and they did crash the bar from about 5 yards before the same player headed it over from the same place about 5 seconds later which was a fair portion of that number. Slough aren't as good as Farnborough and often don't create a great deal. Chippenham are the better side for me and look a fair bet here.

Aldershot 2pts @ Evs with Betfred (take up to 4/5)
Gloucester 3pts @ Evs with Betfred and William Hill (Skybet are 11/10)
Buxton 3pts @ 13/5 with Betfred (William Hill are a huge stand out at 3/1 and take up to 7/4)
Chippenham 1pt @ 9/5 with Skybet, Paddy Power, Betfair and Betfred (take up to 6/4)