** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **

FA Cup Predictions > Feb 28th & Mar 1st

facupodds.jpg

The FA Cup 5th Round draw has been made and here are the odds. The games are scheduled to be played at the end of this month and the start of March. Quite a few big teams have already been eliminated including Liverpool, Arsenal, Chelsea, and Newcastle. Is it naive to not look beyond Manchester City, Manchester United, and Tottenham? I'm wondering if there's any chance of an upset in the Southampton versus Grimsby game as well? Especially if Nathan Jones is still in charge at that point. Give us your thoughts below! :ok

• 3 weeks later...

These games have come around quickly! Who is progressing to the Quarter-Finals from tonight's matches? I'm going for some standard picks with Brighton, Leicester, Fulham, and Manchester City. The Fulham versus Leeds game is the biggest risk because it's still hard to see what sort of impact Javi Gracia is having with the Yorkshire club. I am just thinking he might use this game as a chance to experiment or give fringe players a chance to impress where as Fulham will be going all out to win knowing it's a great chance at reaching a final this season.