NFL - Wild Card Playoffs

harry_rag

Hopefully I've got the thread title right, was hoping someone would have already started the thread! :$

Quick thoughts on TD scorers.

No surprise to see both the big guns land (McCaffrey and Ekeler) but both odds on. Looks for any decent boosts on both to score, the closer to 3/1 the better (not saying there will be any). Ekeler at close to 1.9 on BF is actually a potential bet.

Only other one for me; Aiyuk looking ok at 23/10 but should be able to get a decent bit more on the exchange. Good luck guys and enjoy the games.

Yeah hope you went ekeler,  done me a turn once or twice.

Tbh what a game and finale, credit to Jags for not giving up.

Did have McCaffrey on 5/1 for first td. Had aiyuk for first SF within a bet builder but did give me another fb which I'll use on bills game probably.

Also had kittle in a bb as part of 888 mb offer which I'll probably have to contact them about again,  they're a nightmare for refunds.

So I'll move onto Bill's game, don't want to but have to go with Bill's, will use my fb and also 888 mb offer, I'll see if any offers on first td but I'll be going between Diggs, Singletary and Allen between single and bet builder.

Edited by fd1972uk

1 hour ago, harry_rag said:

Just gone for Knox (Bills) at 12/5 tonight. Maybe pushing it to expect him to score a TD in a fifth consecutive game but worth chancing at the price.

Diggs, Cook, Barkley and Mixon the big guns tonight but I can't get excited about the prices (all odds on when I'd want a shade of odds against).

Nice one, pity you didn't so him for first td, all my bets gone, so I'll watch Spanish Super Cup, got mb on at least 1. Then I'll give Vikings game a dleatch for a bit got a bet on for that on a special from Hills, thankfully got a horse and some footy games up so up for the day by a bit.

Dolphins beat by the looks of it, meh.

Edited by fd1972uk

@fd1972uk Dolphins gave it a good go mate. Ended up a lot closer than I thought it would.

Jay Bell and Osi on the NFL show have not been convinced by the Vikings all season so it looks like they were proved right by The Giants last night.

Question is, which Dallas Cowboys are going to turn up tonight?