The Nordic Masters

owenclass

• 2 weeks later...

gets going tonight. Not a huge event by any means. Just going to go with 3. 1 from the top, which is going to be Luke Humphries again. I said to myself that if he was 10/1 + then it was worth the bet. I thought Smith was abit rusty in the first couple of rounds last week until he got to the final. Perhaps Humphries can take advantage if that is again the case. He would then need to beat MVG/Wright to make the final. 11/1 just about right for me.

Other 2 that I'm taking is Clayton again. Went well last week with averages of 103.66 in a 6-0 whitewash and 98.12 in the loss over Price. He started like a train in that match against Price though and Price was just on it. Won with 101 in the end. He would face Price again likely, in the semi-finals but he has beaten him plenty of times before. Finally, just to have a nice big juicy price, I'll be having a punt on Razma. I reckon he could beat Van Den Bergh tonight and then would face Gerwyn Price. If Price is back on form (and I guess we'll see if that's the case tonight) then it will be a hard task but if he beats Price then fingets crossed we'll see a Razma/Clayton semi-final. Worth a dabble at big odds.

1.5pts e/w Clayton to win Nordic Masters 9/1 paddypower
1.5pts e/w Humphries to win Nordic Masters 11/1 bet365

0.5pts e/w Razma to win Nordic Masters 100/1 paddypower

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.